Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Finally, the weather is turning and got to worked outside all day yesterday. Need some coffee and do it all over again today!!

View attachment 1715889237
Over 60 here already. Think I will head outside soon. Warmed up yesterday, but was a bit too soggy yet.

Wow Hershey park no longer takes cash!
If it helps, I still accept cash... :rolleyes:

Good Morning Everyone. I am thinking people at class need to practice jumping. I can't believe how many people can't jump at all.
image.jpg

Good Morning

Hot rod Ranchero backed into the service bay at Schrader's Chevron. Doors open, Doobies in the 8 track player, power booster on, battery charger on trickle and hooked up cuz ya know the booster is gonna drain the battery :rolleyes:. Summer desert night selling gas to the traveling public :D.

Hot rod Ranchero backed into the service bay at Schrader's Chevron. Doors open, Doobies in the 8 track player, power booster on, battery charger on trickle and hooked up cuz ya know the booster is gonna drain the battery :rolleyes:. Summer desert night selling gas to the traveling public :D.
One of my favorite 8 tracks.

Man Trying To Cure Erectile Dysfunction Accidentally Squirts Insulation Foam Up His ***** | For B Bodies Only Classic Mopar Forum

stupid.png

Fun fact. This album cover photo was shot at the I 5 and S 14 interchange that collapsed during the '71 Sylmar Quake.

Starting in '77 I spent my apprenticeship with that very same contractor on projects allover SoCal.

Got this yesterday works great it is a keeper. Basically a decade box.
DSC00960.JPG
DSC00961.JPG
DSC00962.JPG

Last edited:
Fun fact. This album cover photo was shot at the I 5 and S 14 interchange that collapsed during the '71 Sylmar Quake.

Starting in '77 I spent my apprenticeship with that very same contractor on projects allover SoCal.

Took them forever to replace that interchange...lots of people died on 395 in head on collisions with drivers bypassing the damage. That was the detour. 100 miles out of the way..

Still soggy here also. Warmer weather over the weekend so hopefully it dries out.
Almost 50° here. There's still a pile of snow on the north side of the house that will be gone soon.

So, it seems Daylight Savings time bill to make it permanent passed unanimously in the Senate. I hope it passes the House and Pres also. Changing clocks is so dumb.

@toolmanmike - Yes politics I guess, kinda but more just changing time 2 times a year

So, it seems Daylight Savings time bill to make it permanent passed unanimously in the Senate. I hope it passes the House and Pres also. Changing clocks is so dumb.

@toolmanmike - Yes politics I guess, kinda but more just changing time 2 times a year
Wait what?

-
Back