Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
When the stove has that much grease, start with a household scraper.
Ammonia will lift grease and wax if you use it right.
Vinegar is a pretty good cleaner, but its just a mild acid.
Works great on glass…

Morning!
Its just below freezing, balmy some might say. Will go above today. Finally.
Should have rocker welded in today. Then 1/4 and wheel tub i guess.

Whatever the felpro part number that Eddy had in their instruction book. 1009 or something like that, I’ll have to double check.
Try this experiment...buy the same exact gaskets at NAPA and then go to advance Auto. Check the difference. You don't even need a Micrometer. NAPA is heavier and thicker. Unless there was a mistake in packaging at Advanced they are cheaper. And the thickness should effect performance to a certain level

I have to say Demonic (Morgan) Really hooked me up with that scope package. He drove 45 minutes to pick it up. I have met him he came to the house once with his Charger I think for a distributor. It was so long ago I actually forgot his real name. He picked it up and paid the 200 balance and had to convince him to take my paypal money. He wanted me to pay whenever I get it from him. Great guy!

Any thoughts on the LCA shaft rotation being non-concentric? Both sides have a similar rotation that I thought might be a bend but maybe not?
What do you mean spinning the shaft in the bushing in the frame or the LCA? I always thought the shafts themselves were straight? Not sure but James from PST will know. @PST

What do you mean spinning the shaft in the bushing in the frame or the LCA? I always thought the shafts themselves were straight? Not sure but James from PST will know. @PST

I hate the video upload process on here...

Yeah, i have them out of the car. if I rotate the shaft it has a subtle asymmetrical rotation...or "wobble" to it. Not sure how else to describe. I think it was @Mattax that noticed the shaft and torsion bar were not in direct alignment.

This thread goes too fast... let me see if I can find his response.

I have to say Demonic (Morgan) Really hooked me up with that scope package. He drove 45 minutes to pick it up. I have met him he came to the house once with his Charger I think for a distributor. It was so long ago I actually forgot his real name. He picked it up and paid the 200 balance and had to convince him to take my paypal money. He wanted me to pay whenever I get it from him. Great guy!

Awesomeness

Great people here.

:thumbsup: @Demonic :thumbsup:

I hate the video upload process on here...

Yeah, i have them out of the car. if I rotate the shaft it has a subtle asymmetrical rotation...or "wobble" to it. Not sure how else to describe. I think it was @Mattax that noticed the shaft and torsion bar were not in direct alignment.

This thread goes too fast... let me see if I can find his response.
I am pretty sure they are not "out of round" Say you mount them in a lathe and check the straightness, I would think very little run out.

I would think it would take a lot to bend them. You said the car might have been hit?

Morning morning Tax Day for us. Should be interesting since we bought and sold a house.

2770047_2cb620a46d959bd85e62c61bf39c51dd.jpg

I hear you Craig. Mine is not fun now that paypal issues 1099's! This year will hurt.

-
Back