Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I usually don't have anything that big. I have a weed eater, 22" hedge trimmer, and if it's a little bigger the Sawzall with a brush blade. All battery powered.
If all else fails, there is always the chain saw.

Last edited:
Yes goes onto the Ryoby I have. Can use it, getting alot of dead branches around and me and ladders dont get along so well anymore. Also need one of those gutter cleaing attachments for the pressure washer. Gutters on the shop are way up and no good place to get a ladder in there. 20' up though.

I usually don't have anything that big. I have a weed eater, 22" hedge trimmer, and if it's a little bigger the Sawzall with a brush blade. All battery powered.
If ridgid made one in 18V I would be all over it.

Yes goes onto the Ryoby I have. Can use it, getting alot of dead branches around and me and ladders dont get along so well anymore. Also need one of those gutter cleaing attachments for the pressure washer. Gutters on the shop are way up and no good place to get a ladder in there. 20' up though.

Get some pipe bent like a Sheppards crook and sweat/ glue hose connections on there... make your own.

20' would be a little unwieldy though.

Last edited:
Hey if your weed eater has string get one of these they last for years.
s-l1600.jpg

Mine is a universal has three blades which are metal sandwiched in plastic.

I am finally down to just Ridgid batteries. Always a PIA to find a bunch of different chargers in the shop. I like the ridgid stuff and the batteries are guaranteed forever along with the tools, well worth the money.

I am finally down to just Ridgid batteries. Always a PIA to find a bunch of different chargers in the shop. I like the ridgid stuff and the batteries are guaranteed forever along with the tools, well worth the money.

Yeah... unless they make deliberate changes like the technology companies :rolleyes:

So you're a Ridgid guy... I'm bought in on Milwaukee everything..and you're right, those high Ah batteries are not inexpensive. My 5.0 MAX batteries last forever. Only ever really discharged it completely when using the 1/2" impact wrench and even then it went all day solid

Yeah... unless they make deliberate changes like the technology companies :rolleyes:

So you're a Ridgid guy... I'm bought in on Milwaukee everything..and you're right, those high Ah batteries are not inexpensive. My 5.0 MAX batteries last forever. Only ever really discharged it completely when using the 1/2" impact wrench and even then it went all day solid
Tike turned me on to them. I used to be a dewalt guy but they all needed new batteries. Switched them over a few years ago. Seriously impressed with them.

In a couple more weeks I'll have free help with my yard work.
She has told me several times she looks forward to helping me with yard work.
I'll train and certify her quickly in the use of many of our yard tools.
I wonder how long it will last. :D

John on the new range you have any osha crap you have to deal with with the lead?

In a couple more weeks I'll have free help with my yard work.
She has told me several times she looks forward to helping me with yard work.
I'll train and certify her quickly in the use of many of our yard tools.
I wonder how long it will last. :D
My guess, two weekends

Any of you guys have a bar saw attachment for thier weed wacker? Seriously thinking of getting one.
I borrowed a buddy’s. Its awesome. His is a stihl. The little chains are a bit of a pain to sharpen, but limbing a tree is a breeze.

-
Back