Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I borrowed a buddy’s. Its awesome. His is a stihl. The little chains are a bit of a pain to sharpen, but limbing a tree is a breeze.
Thanks thats what I wanted to know. Saw blades I do on my foley 1055 sharpener way faster and a better angle than files.
Got it years ago for $100 does everything you can think of.
7d40b5dcef8b6172a952871c40541c37--metalworking-woodworking.jpg

Tike turned me on to them. I used to be a dewalt guy but they all needed new batteries. Switched them over a few years ago. Seriously impressed with them.
All my 20v dewalt batteries are still good.

I borrowed a buddy’s. Its awesome. His is a stihl. The little chains are a bit of a pain to sharpen, but limbing a tree is a breeze.
I used one last summer for several days.
My golf cart has a cargo bay. With the larger terrain tires on it I could stand in the cargo bay and get another four foot of trim height.
You learn real quick how to properly trim a large branch.

Morning!
John already gave you the weather update. All i say is sun will be doing lots of damage to the snow today.

Dam they switched the fish pick up time to 0830 from 1000. Early wake up for sure tomorrow. Takes me two hours usually to do the morning stuff, and a hour to get there if the farmers are out.

10 lbs of bass crack, minnows. they will be lined up like a Nazi wolfpack again outside the brush, pretty funny.

FATHEAD-MINNOW.jpg

There are some big bass in there that I have seen so far this year. One has to be over 5 lbs.

Know what works great for that 1" white pvc it will bend like a quansent hut.

Here's a new toy I got, used it for cutting the pipe I cemented into the ground to hold the poles. Been needing one at work/home for a while. Got out the Home Depot door for under $300 thx to military discount and I didn't buy hard case, battery, charger. Only have a 4.0ah battery tho, wondering if I should get a 5.0 or higher, not sure how much of a hog the portaband is.

IMG_4413.jpg

IMG_4414.jpg

Wonder if Plastic paint would stick to pvc? I have no idea. I used that with the hops in the spring. Hey if any one needs drip tubing I have a ton of it new on a roll. 5/8. Easy to set up and can be lightly buried also.

Here's a new toy I got, used it for cutting the pipe I cemented into the ground to hold the poles. Been needing one at work/home for a while. Got out the Home Depot door for under $300 thx to military discount and I didn't buy hard case, battery, charger. Only have a 4.0ah battery tho, wondering if I should get a 5.0 or higher, not sure how much of a hog the portaband is.

View attachment 1715903395

View attachment 1715903396
Sweeeeeeeeat! I had no idea they made them cordless now.

Sweeeeeeeeat! I had no idea they made them cordless now.

The first job at work I'm going to do with it is on top of a dam, we are mounting equipment cabinets, cutting unistrut, no outlets out there and don't want to drag a generator across the dam.

-
Back