Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They make selective herbicides for that. Stuff like dandilions use the scotts weed and feed in the spring. Round up is non selective also.
Scotts with Halts for Crabgrass. It's a pre emergent so it needs to go on early in the spring before the stuff starts coming up. I need to put some down soon.

Only moisture meter I have is one two pronger for firewood to check how seasoned it is, never dealt with the tensio meter

For broadleaf weeds use some 2,4-D. For undesirable grasses, get some MSMA. That'll take care of most everything. I'd throw a pre-emergent like Prowl H2O down each spring and you're golden..
Oops, I started reading a few pages back.

Any of you guys have a bar saw attachment for thier weed wacker? Seriously thinking of getting one.
I have the Worx cordless tools and I bought a pole trim saw that is damn handy. Works along woth my 20 v. tools. Trimmer, blower, string trimmer, and my latest a pole bush trimmer. (I have a few Yew bushes so big I can't get to the center by hand) Que Karl

I have the Worx cordless tools and I bought a pole trim saw that is damn handy. Works along woth my 20 v. tools. Trimmer, blower, string trimmer, and my latest a pole bush trimmer. (I have a few Yew bushes so big I can't get to the center by hand) Que Karl
YEEEEEEW!

I never used a electric. Get a good DA and a HF line board sander, and a set of durablocks and a crap load of PSA sandpaper! Get good paper cheap stuff sucks and clogs up fast.
Any recommendations?

Look around in TP tools. Think I got mine from there. Tim would know. Paper I use 3M usually. Dura gold?

Look around in TP tools. Think I got mine from there. Tim would know. Paper I use 3M usually. Dura gold?
HF DA is ok. Works fine. Just uses a lot of air. The compressor I gave hoppy can keep up. Trick is not to run it full speed. Not needed. The one I use now came from Eastwood. Better. Not to expensive but still uses lots of air. I have an dewalt electric DA I use for non automotive sending. Light poles stuff like that. Works good...

Last edited:
Like Hoppy said
It's Freaky Friday!

freakyfriday.jpg

Good morning :D

So I have a 60 gal compressor. I have a spare 40 gal tank I thought about hooking up as as surge tank, wonder how that would work

And yes. Dura gold 60 grit removes paint quick...
I sold Mirka on the tool truck. Lots of it. 80, 180, and 320 psa and 3 or 4 grits of file sheets. Lots of Roloc disc's as well. (great for tight areas)

Morning, wind is supposed to die down today. Need to clean up from three days of high winds, crap everywhere.

So I have a 60 gal compressor. I have a spare 40 gal tank I thought about hooking up as as surge tank, wonder how that would work
Has almost zero to do with the size of the tank. It has to do with recovery rate at pressure....an oil-less compressor usually will not cut it...

Worked well on the asphalt plant. 5 - 3"x18" air cylinders with their solenoids and 1-8"x48" cylinder, depending upon the mix being used with trucks lined up back to back each of those would open and close 70 times per hour if I had consumed the proper amount of coffee that morning :lol: 10 horse Roots type compressor.

-
Back