Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
O I asked, they were a little rude about it....:lol:More then likely it will begin at the last stop of this years tour...
That’s the tradition. But not always followed. Technically they should be starting in the upper Midwest this year after last years tour.

917_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=1hRNrtVsVH4AX_gCavO&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

Holy crap, stopped at farmer bar by our grain elevator for blue plate lunch special (ham and cheese sandwich with potato salad) and a corona. 14 bucks. I about had kittens.
We went out tonight each of us had two small beers and sandwich with fries...$70.00.
Done eating out for awhile.

Not inexpensive, nope

Tonight:

4 cocktails
Appetizer
2.Entrees
Dessert
Coffee

Was...... Yeah yikes.

But it WAS tasty
Ours was tasty too. We live in Kansas, and the sudden higher prices have got us thinking hmm...more home cooking. :thumbsup:

We went out tonight each of us had two small beers and sandwich with fries...$70.00.
Done eating out for awhile.
Wow, just had breakfast here at Cafe Lan with two other friends. Everybody ate and had at least one drink. I also had a iced coffee. Total bill. 13.50 USD... Kkkkkk. I Love Viet Nam. :lol:
IMG_20220409_111649.jpg
IMG_20220409_111640.jpg

Eating out is a big expense for us. Wife can't cook....:thumbsup:
Yeah Kitty is an excellent cook......although unfortunately, after her stroke in 2017, she has trouble remembering certain things and a lot of it relates to cooking.

I don't think there's a woman in Vietnam that cannot cook. They also all know how to ride a motorcycle. Pretty funny
...and in the immortal words of Mearle Haggard here's what we have in this country today...

"Before microwave ovens
When a girl could still cook
And still would"

Yeah Kitty is an excellent cook......although unfortunately, after her stroke in 2017, she has trouble remembering certain things and a lot of it relates to cooking.
I've been blessed enough in life that even my ex-wife was a pretty good cook. My girl in Vietnam obviously knows how to cook well. I did need to learn how to cook for myself about 5 years ago. So since I'm alone just with my dog Gunner at home. I cook every day. I kind of like it.

I've been blessed enough in life that even my ex-wife was a pretty good cook. My girl in Vietnam obviously knows how to cook well. I did need to learn how to cook for myself about 5 years ago. So since I'm alone just with my dog Gunner at home. I cook every day. I kind of like it.
Luckily, I am also a good cook, so I fill in when Kitty doesn't feel like it or is having a hard time.....which is more frequently lately. :(

-
Back