Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Just below freezing, clear so sunny again today. More melting. Two driveways to the south, the culvert failed and is plugged with dirt and gravel. Now i know why the guys didnt steam it. So water is building up onto the road.

_________________________________ It's _______________________________

78c517e30df3eee693dc100081d12f1b--chevy-motors-auto-engine.jpg

Good morning :D

Yeah.... most times it's not about the food but the experience of the location and the people.
We like the place we went to and of course I enjoy her company. My point is the $20 increase since our last visit two weeks ago.

Morning and it's a good morning. Helped move 15 toms of 2-4" river rock to a slope on my place yesterday.
Maybe half done finish it Monday. Looks great and I won't half to mow it.

I know a guy that quit going for coffee with his buddies because coffee went up 25 cents. He threw a fit. Was still the cheapest cuppa in town.

I know a guy that quit going for coffee with his buddies because coffee went up 25 cents. He threw a fit. Was still the cheapest cuppa in town.
We can afford it, but it's the principle in my view. We basically worked two jobs each for more than 30 years, and get a nice retirement. For whatever reason (woke go there) prices have increased in the past few months. We've experienced this a few times over the years and it eventually returned to a somewhat previous normal. Yes we will continue to support our local business. Dinner and drinks out will just not be as frequent.

Mopar parts catalog 1960 - books & magazines - by owner - sale (craigslist.org)
Duster/Dart Sport A-Body Parts - Lower Prices - auto parts - by... (craigslist.org)
RARE NOS Mopar Fan Shroud 3691909 Fits a B & E Body - auto parts -... (craigslist.org)
MOPAR NOS Air Filter Elements. 58-64 Cars. Dual 4bbl. - auto parts -... (craigslist.org)
Mopar A,B, C and E Body - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)
NOS remanufactured rocker shafts w/rocker arms- 413-426- 440" Mopar... (craigslist.org)
1967 OKLAHOMA LICENSE PLATE TAG - collectibles - by owner - sale (craigslist.org)
Mopar 60's 70' Starting Starters Motor Dodge Plymouth Chrysler NOS?... (craigslist.org)
(9) NOS 426 Hemi Ross Racing Pistons Chrysler Mopar - auto parts -... (craigslist.org)
Mopar NOS A-Body Left and Right Inner Front Fenders - auto parts -... (craigslist.org)
Mopar NOS Fan Shroud - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
DODGE PLYMOUTH MOPAR PARTS (SEE PHOTOS) - auto parts - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
MoPar Big Block NOS Valve Cover Raised Type - auto parts - by owner... (craigslist.org)
1973-76 Plymouth Duster NOS Passenger Fender - auto parts - by owner... (craigslist.org)
NOS Mopar 1965-72 A -body disc brake pads # 3528730 - auto parts -... (craigslist.org)
1964-65 Barracuda OEM GRILL SET nice - auto parts - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
66 MOPAR Radio - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
Edelbrock Weiand Holley Offenhauser Aluminum Intake Manifolds - auto... (craigslist.org)
1967-1969 Mopar HP Exhaust Manifolds 383-440 Dodge Plymouth - auto... (craigslist.org)
Ford Chevy Mopar vintage shop and service manuals 1920 to 1970's -... (craigslist.org)
Mopar 340 exhaust manifolds date coded for a 1973 - auto parts - by... (craigslist.org)
1975 Dodge Dart Fenders RH And LH 1974 1976 Mopar Parts - auto parts... (craigslist.org)
Mopar 426W intake manifold - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
60's Mopar Add on Air Evaporator - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
cooling components fan shroud - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
FABRICATED BB MOPAR VALVE COVERS - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Ross pistons - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)
MOPAR 1967 68 69 LH Exhaust Manifold A Body Dart Barracuda 2780945 -... (craigslist.org)
Mopar 340 Parts - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org) Easy fix with stich welding
Barracuda mopar fenders - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)
Set 318 Pistons + .60 Mopar - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Mopar 71 Dart Swinger Quarter Panel - auto parts - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
1969, 70, 71 Dog dish hub caps Mopar Road Runner Fury duster - auto... (craigslist.org)
Mopar Big Block Dodge Plymouth Roadrunner Satellite Power Wagon... (craigslist.org)
Mopar Try Keys set - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org) Wow!
Mopar Performance Indicator - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Mopar 66-76 A-body polyurethane strut rod bushings - auto parts - by... (craigslist.org)
Mopar Hydraulic Roller Lifters - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Mopar Dodge Plymouth A-body Dart Valiant Barracuda - auto parts - by... (craigslist.org)
1964 -1966 Barracuda Valiant Mopar A-Body parts - auto parts - by... (craigslist.org)
Nos mopar Dodge 1969 IGNITION SWITCH - auto parts - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
66 Barracuda Valiant Mopar A-body wire harness - auto parts - by... (craigslist.org)
Vintage MOPAR tail lights - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
MOPAR duster shark tooth grill. - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Mopar Posi Unit-8.75--8-3/4" Sure Grip - auto parts - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Mopar A-Body A/C Set Up 1967-1969 - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
1965 1966 Plymouth Dodge 273 Commando heads 2465315 - auto parts -... (craigslist.org)
1974 dodge dart v8 mopar - auto parts - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Plymouth Duster - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale (craigslist.org)

@Sublime one
John how was that past week of semi-retirement at work??
Well overall it was smooth but at times very awkward. Still trying to get my replacement up to speed on the business side of running a business. But he has immersed himself with the staff and is gaining their respect. The rest is just stuff. The majority of the issues this last week were between my ears. It has been harder for me to watch than you can imagine.

Well overall it was smooth but at times very awkward. Still trying to get my replacement up to speed on the business side of running a business. But he has immersed himself with the staff and is gaining their respect. The rest is just stuff. The majority of the issues this last week were between my ears. It has been harder for me to watch than you can imagine.
Been there done that. When I was working with a replacement everything was almost a teaching point. I'd make a statement followed by "what do you think". Also learned it work pretty well at home to.

Last edited:
I am going to stress eat this morning, fried taters, hash and eggs. And well some blueberries of course. Going back to the cooking topic I grew up with no mother so I did majority of cooking for the family as i was the eldest. Funny thing my boy does the majority of cooking in his family as well. I just love to cook and seem to do a pretty fair job at it. I take all kind of dishes in to my staff they just always assume wife cooked it! Hah!

Hey Mike @toolmanmike . Was at a friend's house today. To drink and eat of course. Here is his assortment of spirits. No...we only drank beer today.......:lol:
PXL_20220409_062545193.jpg
PXL_20220409_062551508.jpg
PXL_20220409_062538370.jpg

Went in for my annual

Weird place for the bathroom scales. I guess unless you pop a beer tab you're really not sure what you might be drinking there?
His wife probably doesn't want it in the bathroom where he can watch her stand on it. Now she's not very heavy but Vietnamese women really don't like to get on that scale. Even though they're all small

So what is it? Is the root different in different jars? The coloring is clearly different so is it different stages of process? Same recipe or multiples? The Spirit Chaser (tasting group) in me is super curious.
From what I'm told, it's different roots, and different spirits. I've drank some of it with him before It's pretty powerful

From what I'm told, it's different roots, and different spirits. I've drank some of it with him before It's pretty powerful
Looks like the darker stuff is on lower shelf’s so I was guessing it was systematically placed as it was farther along in the distilling process? The labels must be on top of the lids? What is most popular root to use there?

-
Back