Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wouldnt be surprised. Everything is in cycles. The long beards have the privilege of knowing what's been... And the money crop system is not sustainable in my opinion. Only so much chemical you can pump into the diminished topsoil.
Yep

Well I am out, see pix for what I am working on today. Note: All times are with pistol holstered and concealed. You must rearrange garments draw and engage. Par times are very quick. I fear at North of sixty I simply do not have the reflexes of a younger athlete. Hi ho hi ho off to the range we go!

E0126740-1E68-4FA2-8007-31F938978FD3.jpeg

Well I am out, see pix for what I am working on today. Note: All times are with pistol holstered and concealed. You must rearrange garments draw and engage. Par times are very quick. I fear at North of sixty I simply do not have the reflexes of a younger athlete. Hi ho hi ho off to the range we go!

View attachment 1715904163

Smooth is faster... :thumbsup:

Yes in the pond only one floater. Ran into a guy that did the same stuff as I did. Start BSin waiting for the truck. We used to talk on the phone quite alot when we had C-130 issues. Small world.

Yes in the pond only one floater. Ran into a guy that did the same stuff as I did. Start BSin waiting for the truck. We used to talk on the phone quite alot when we had C-130 issues. Small world.
Wolfie visit yesterday?

Well our Autumn preview weather has passed for the time being :lol: Next couple of days we get Gale Warnings, Small Craft Advisories, and Hazardous Beach Warnings instead :lol: Doesn't look like they expect the 12' surf to make it 12 miles inland from the beach as they so often do :rofl: NWS sometimes :rofl:

Well our Autumn preview weather has passed for the time being :lol: Next couple of days we get Gale Warnings, Small Craft Advisories, and Hazardous Beach Warnings instead :lol: Doesn't look like they expect the 12' surf to make it 12 miles inland from the beach as they so often do :rofl: NWS sometimes :rofl:

We got a tease here on Thursday, made it to 60 here, 70 in Seattle. Yesterday windstorm again, lows down to 36 so we are not there yet. It's a balmy 42 out now lol!

The neighbor across the street has birds, an aviary I guess you call it, all kinds. Sandhill cranes, pheasants, quail, other exotic birds. I was out mowing my lawn last week and saw an eagle flying through my property lower than normal, headed towards his house. Well, I guess he found himself a mallard duck, picked it up and flew back my way. Neighbor went chasing him up our driveway hoping the eagle would drop the fairly large sized payload, no such luck. I was down by the lake mowing, didn't see the return trip.

-
Back