Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Slow night
Sick kiddo.

did hear that they’ve confirmed one EF-0 and are looking to see if it’s the same one that struck a town to the west 30 miles. That town took even heavier damage, so probably a EF-1. But it was definitely a recycling and hopping pita.

forgive my Southern ignorance but what in tarnation is a loose meat sammich? Just lunch meat, sliced deli meat, Pulled pork?
Ground beef cooked and spiced loose. (no patty) let me find a photo.

forgive my Southern ignorance but what in tarnation is a loose meat sammich? Just lunch meat, sliced deli meat, Pulled pork?
Here ya go John. Yes they give you a spoon for all the left overs.

Maid-rite2.jpg

Never see one, never tried one. Looks like something I am gonna just have to do when I come down for the Mopar Drags in Cedar Falls this Summer! Makes me hungry just looking at it!
We have a Mad Rite here in town. Ya they have good onion rings too.

Son gets home from work, gas stations closed early due to bad weather. No matter though, the rear diff in his truck decided to demolish itself. So gave him wife’s nissan to drive. Side roads are ****. Municipality are doing a deplorable job this year. When the old manager and my buddy the foreman were there they made sure roads were passable. Now they dont give a ****.

Have you ever heard of a Mark Ten capacitive discharge ignition???

I wouldnt mind one to go with the points distributor in the Barracuda.

This one came off my 67 fastback when I bought it... Been sitting in one of my tool boxes ever since...

It worked when pulled, but been sitting for over 30 years... Not sure if it still works, but if you want it, since you're a coffee club member just pay shipping and I'll send it to you...

KIMG2519 B55.JPG

KIMG2523 B59.JPG

KIMG2519 B55.JPG

KIMG2523 B59.JPG

KIMG2524 B60.JPG

KIMG2528 B64.JPG

-
Back