Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Quicker than expected.... Ordered my computer Wednesday. Said delivery by Monday. As of last night it still did not show that it had shipped. Email this morning says out for delivery today! :thumbsup:
Good Morning

Do you use cloud storage? Sooooooo much easier bringing a new PC online that way. I gave in to the dark side a few years ago and went full Microsoft O-365 and OneDrive

No work today! Gonna be busy though. Will be a houseful for the weekend. Daughter plus one showing up later today and son plus 3 to arrive tomorrow morning.. Probably wash and vac both daily drivers today and help the Mrs getting the house ready.

No work today! Gonna be busy though. Will be a houseful for the weekend. Daughter plus one showing up later today and son plus 3 to arrive tomorrow morning.. Probably wash and vac both daily drivers today and help the Mrs getting the house ready.

Sounds like a good weekend. Nice:thumbsup:

Do you use cloud storage? Sooooooo much easier bringing a new PC online that way. I gave in to the dark side a few years ago and went full Microsoft O-365 and OneDrive
I do, but I need to think how I will do it. That was handy when I got my new phone, but I would like to keep the new machine 'clean', not full of every junk file, photo I ever saved. Thinking I might get an external hard drive to organize my files and photos. Not even sure what is in 'the cloud' at this point

I do, but I need to think how I will do it. That was handy when I got my new phone, but I would like to keep the new machine 'clean', not full of every junk file, photo I ever saved. Thinking I might get an external hard drive to organize my files and photos. Not even sure what is in 'the cloud' at this point

Yeah... I have certain folders that I don't sync at all as well as programs and files that are only on an external drive (Like Turbotax) The clutter can really bog down the machine. The Bloatware is annoying as well

Talking about photos, i just checked my phone. Almost 2,900 pictures. 400 videos.

attachment.gif

Yeah... I have certain folders that I don't sync at all as well as programs and files that are only on an external drive (Like Turbotax) The clutter can really bog down the machine. The Bloatware is annoying as well
I'm pretty sure the old one does 'backups' to the cloud right now. I really don'r know what all that includes. How do you keep from doing certain files?

The poor non back readers, we got wool burns from an evening with missing lambs, someone who does not know what good head is, a cloud filled with 2900 incriminating photos and videos, tax evasion, and red tacky grease. What could possibly go wrong?
How the hell did the red tacky grease get in the cloud? :eek: err, maybe best not to speculate....

The poor non back readers, we got wool burns from an evening with missing lambs, someone who does not know what good head is, a cloud filled with 2900 incriminating photos and videos, tax evasion, and red tacky grease. What could possibly go wrong?
I hope the wrong people aren't reading this thread. There's a lot of explaining to do if questions come up. :poke::lol::lol::rofl:

I'm pretty sure the old one does 'backups' to the cloud right now. I really don'r know what all that includes. How do you keep from doing certain files?
When I get on the computer I'll post give you some screen shots. . It's just an option for a file or folder

Hey. Friends don't let friends..... uhhh... hmm...

Never mind

Here, hold my beer

Plow truck was frozen in pretty hard. Pulled it about 10 times. No to go murder some snow drifts.

Morning, lots of different talking points today. Think I will sit here and drink my coffee.

-
Back