Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Been hearing QC has dropped in recent months. but it’s all hearsay.

I would highly recommend you call Todd Marsh down in NC, get a set of his sidewinder heads. They cost nearly the same and are built with better parts. In hindsight I wish I’d stayed that route vs the Eddy RPMs that I went with.

The Moparts Connection Performance Parts - Discount Prices Main Index

Good morning. Bad cell service here. If I miss anything important let me know. Like.......:rofl:

Plowed some more. Got stuck in ditch. Hit the brakes but road is slick. Avvie pulled it out like nothin. So i moved a mountain of snow. And its snowing again.

Seems like the rest of the office has ghosted for the day.... Radio silence since 9:30 this morning.

Decisions, decisions :rolleyes:

Decided to pull everything behind the headers on the exhaust in order to make the underbody cleanup easier and also make for easier access to the transmission cable connections. It keeps expanding but I'm happy with the direction and result of my work. Discovered two areas of rust through I never would have known about except for chiseling away and wire brushing. Have to figure out a repair approach. It's a bit of a complex spot.

Seems like the rest of the office has ghosted for the day.... Radio silence since 9:30 this morning.

Decisions, decisions :rolleyes:

Decided to pull everything behind the headers on the exhaust in order to make the underbody cleanup easier and also make for easier access to the transmission cable connections. It keeps expanding but I'm happy with the direction and result of my work. Discovered two areas of rust through I never would have known about except for chiseling away and wire brushing. Have to figure out a repair approach. It's a bit of a complex spot.
Yep, quiet in a lot of places today. Folks leaving for Easter. I have found that removing parts to gain access is usually easier than fighting obstacles.

Got the printer today. Fed Ex left it in the garage and it looks like I need help with the box.

Just getting a color laser. Tired of buying ink cartridges and plugged up nozzles.

Just getting a color laser. Tired of buying ink cartridges and plugged up nozzles.

I hear ya. I'm still dealing with the cartridges. Been looking at the ink jet reservoir ones but I'm waiting on this one to give up on me first. Maybe when I make the leap into a Windows 11 Laptop :thumbsup:

We have an HP inkjet and just started using their ink replenishment service. So fare just got the initial round, so can’t really say how good of a deal it is. But it’s only like$6 a month and can cancel if I want. There is a page limit, and then we pay extra, but you get rollover if you dont use that many pages one month.

I hear ya. I'm still dealing with the cartridges. Been looking at the ink jet reservoir ones but I'm waiting on this one to give up on me first. Maybe when I make the leap into a Windows 11 Laptop :thumbsup:
If you print a lot the tank machines would be a good idea. We don't print much and the nozzles dry out. Every time I want to print off a recipe or the like I have to go through 2 or 3 nozzle cleaning procedures which just kills a cartridge. The lazer shouldn't have that issue. I hope the toner cartridges will last us a year or better. I have a black and white laser downstairs that I used for my tool business. I printed may be 3000 copies a year using only a couple toner cartridges.

Wow, the squirrels must be hungry. 2 ears of corn gone in about 2 hours.

Hey. Anyone in coffee shop go to the MCACM show in November?

-
Back