Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning all. Been real sick. Yep, all tested positive this morning. mild symptoms....on the tail end now.....no more cruise ships for me!!! EVER!!!

Again? What are we gonna do with you? Seriously, take care and hope you get well soon. The '66 will look odd wrapped in "quarantine" tape in Escondido on a Saturday night. It musta been those damm giant turtles!

That Family Truckster off in the distance looks like it could be quite fun :steering:
The Pontac Wagon? Ya. It's a ex race car. A 10 second street car. It has a nasty 470 something cube Pontiac under the hood. I'll post a coupke pics.

One play day with a Ram Air IV Poncho in a Goat convinced me fully of their capabilities :eek::steering::D

img_4_1653757254078.jpg

img_1_1653757158064.jpg

img_2_1653757190335.jpg

img_3_1653757226663.jpg

img_2_1653758469552.jpg

Aren't the valve spring keepers upside down? The washers on top
Good eye. I thought something didn't look right. Just couldn't put my finger on what it was. Upside down retainers wouldn't work because of the taper for the keepers.

I'm in been out trimming my neighbors overgrown pasture trees.
There is 12 of them sitting in tall grass with wildflowers right behind our house...beautiful view.
I got tired of looking at the ugly trees so talked to the neighbor who owns the pasture.
Sure, she said trim up the trees if you want. Just don't drive through the pasture and mash the grass and flowers down.
So decided today to trim, haul, load it up on the cart and dump it at the burn pile. Seven hours later and it looks great.
Can't wait to sit out on the deck and enjoy.
I thought maybe I'd take a break and then go mow for a couple hours...screw it, I did enough today it's not to early for a drink is it???
I thought so too. :D

Last edited:
Tear out done. Have new tub set in place temporarily to see what needs changed. Few studs to add. Probably rework the drain plumbing to the other side of the joist. Time for a store run.

91E64B32-5736-484E-8454-8A0F6789BFC8.jpeg

Tear out done. Have new tub set in place temporarily to see what needs changed. Few studs to add. Probably rework the drain plumbing to the other side of the joist. Time for a store run.

View attachment 1715934461

Looking good, at least you're getting something done today, I'm letting the rain talk me out of planting my garden lol!

-
Back