Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm getting bubkiss done today. Just sitting watching TV. Fun...not

Hope you're better soon. My daughter just got it, symptoms changed today where she said it feels like her throat is being pulled on everytime she tilts her head. Fever broke yesterday, cough but it doesn't feel like she's "coughed all the way". Sucks.

Hope you're better soon. My daughter just got it, symptoms changed today where she said it feels like her throat is being pulled on everytime she tilts her head. Fever broke yesterday, cough but it doesn't feel like she's "coughed all the way". Sucks.
Alka seltzer plus cold and couch really helps...

Washed 3 cars and the truck today. Dropped off shirts at post office.
Trying to decide what to drive this week for the show.
Pickups Not really comfy for long runs.
Audi is ok , just to nice to put car parts in.
So toss up between the Escalade comfy and room.
Or the 64 Valiant. It would probably make the trip. I'm just not sure about 4 Ralley Wheels and two fenders. Unless it stays dry and I leave the top down.

Washed 3 cars and the truck today. Dropped off shirts at post office.
Trying to decide what to drive this week for the show.
Pickups Not really comfy for long runs.
Audi is ok , just to nice to put car parts in.
So toss up between the Escalade comfy and room.
Or the 64 Valiant. It would probably make the trip. I'm just not sure about 4 Ralley Wheels and two fenders. Unless it stays dry and I leave the top down.

Escalade. 64 would be a hoot but fenders?

Wheels would fit in the trunk. I have to measure the fenders.
The navigator doesn't take muchb space. I

Done for the day. Showered downstairs and enjoying some pizza and a Troegs Perpetual IPA. Got most of the needed framing added. Not 100% sure how I am getting the drain right. Doing it in PVC, so probably get a double 45 to offset it to the side and maybe a 22.5 for the tub angle. Need to add one more stud in the outside wall, so need to mess with the insulation. Also need to trim off the sheetrock up top and get some 1xs in behind it to splice on the new fill ins. Then get the level set and marked on the studs so I know how far to squish it into the mortar. Easy peasy. :realcrazy: lol

Wasnt planning to move stuff around today, but i got my lathe into the old office. Then the rest of the stuff i wanted in there.
Then satellite tv into new office. Its turning out pretty good. Note to self, dish mount needs to be dead level! I didnt check, same mistake i make every time. Levelled it with the bubble stick and dropped dish on and hit 86% instantly.
Mancave office almost done.

Did you say getting buttkiss done today???
asskiss.gif

Took the dogs to the beach Friday cause I knew the rain was coming. Saw these two beach combers walking past with this, can't say I'd seen that before!

Image (12).jpeg

-
Back