Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Satellite Saturday!
satlitesatIV.jpg

Good morning :D

When we went to that swap meet last weekend, I zipped the wife's Stinger up to 140 on an open stretch of I-5, got a yellow circle with a slash through it in place of digital speed read out. Been trying to find meaning in her owners manual and online, no luck. Maybe it meant "Hey dumbass, if you get clocked you're going to jail".

They paint it and do you have to let it harden (the paint Karl) for a few days before you put it on??

I believe it needs to cure. Not sure how long. The yellow is painted, cleared and sanded so it will be a bit easier for the black.

Glad you caught it and are getting it changed to what you like, can't wait to see it!

Actually they caught it. Told me to come over and see. Then we tried a bunch of styles and shapes. We finally picked a design and got it taped up with the fine line. He was going to finish taping today sometime and I hope spray some paint. There was question on getting the lace to stay tight over the body line the hood has on each side also.

Actually they caught it. Told me to come over and see. Then we tried a bunch of styles and shapes. We finally picked a design and got it taped up with the fine line. He was going to finish taping today sometime and I hope spray some paint. There was question on getting the lace to stay tight over the body line the hood has on each side also.
Pix or it didn’t happen! Hah! Can’t wait to see it

A few pics from the show and shine last night. Hundreds of cars but I didn't get too far away from our group.

20220527_145618.jpg

20220527_162447.jpg

20220527_162456.jpg

20220527_162517.jpg

20220527_162524.jpg

20220527_162532.jpg

20220527_162538.jpg

Good Morning
Slept late because I was up way to late. Got a message back from a stamp collector in Ukraine just as I was going to bed. So stayed up and worked out details to buy a sheet of these…

7214AB37-7103-49EC-BD39-547CD148DD9A.jpeg

Morning, Little rain last night, and overcast today but a little cooler. Nice looking cars Mike. Is that a big cruise?

Good morning all. Been real sick. Yep, all tested positive this morning. mild symptoms....on the tail end now.....no more cruise ships for me!!! EVER!!!

Good morning all. Been real sick. Yep, all tested positive this morning. mild symptoms....on the tail end now.....no more cruise ships for me!!! EVER!!!
At least you got home and not stuck somewhere waiting for clearance to travel.

-
Back