Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We have it here also but again we're in the country.
I'm always careful wear gloves when working in the woods wash up with soap and water when I'm in for lunch and done for the day.
I use a weed spray it seems to get rid of it.
Never had it yet.
I’m immune to it. My wife however, is she gets within 50 feet of it, she gets it.

Of all the illnesses and allergies . My only big problem is Ivy, Oak, and Sumac.
I get the 7 day prednisone pack from the doc. At first sign.
I'm usually good for Two years with no problems after that.
I wish they had it growing up.

Hey guys. Still here. Feeling better. Slept good. So did Simone. And her mom..... For those keeping count this is the 3rd time and worse for me. 1st after being fully boosted....

Good Morning All! Hoppy you funny!

Me funny long time says Mitch!

Sometimes being funny can be beneficial....

haha_you_funny.jpg

Last edited:
Goats are good!

I drove by a cemetery at 127th and Halsted the other day, there were groups of deer there... At least two dozen of them scattered eating and laying around...

Good way for them to keep the lawn maintenance costs down... :D

Not too much nothing more than normal. I have more of a problem with stink bugs in the house...little bass tards

Put some dish soap and water in a shiny bowl and then put a light over it and leave it out overnight... The bugs will be attracted to the light and then go in the soap water in the bowl and drownd...

Last edited:
I dunno? Did i post this morning? I renember back reading. Maybe.
Been raining since 9:30 ish. Went to visit mom, 40 minutes away. Truck is way cleaner after a long highway drive in the pouring rain.
May go out and do a little more stuff in the office. Have to go back to to town, sold some more furniture from the house.

Well, one mounting stud crumbled like it was made of marzipan. Too many years of spilled brake fluid I suppose. Going to pull the whole bracket inside, press it out and replace it with a nut and bolt

20220529_124324.jpg

What a wrestling match that was. I put the tub in position and took it back out myself yesterday. None of the added studs seemed to be in the way, but I absolutely could not get it today. Ended up taking the toilet off and some drywall to give it a straight shot in. Time for another store run…

39FAAFE6-3676-4E01-AC0D-84F46FCA5F67.jpeg

Went into town pulling trailer to get a yard of mulch, looked down at my passenger's side floor mat, puddling antifreeze, dripping pretty good too. Had the pugs in the truck so had to flip the mat over when I went in to pay for the mulch, limped it home. Went back into town in wife's car for heater core, not looking forward to this one.

Image (13).jpeg

Image (14).jpeg

Well, one mounting stud crumbled like it was made of marzipan. Too many years of spilled brake fluid I suppose. Going to pull the whole bracket inside, press it out and replace it with a nut and bolt

View attachment 1715934781
That does sound like fun...
Went into town pulling trailer to get a yard of mulch, looked down at my passenger's side floor mat, puddling antifreeze, dripping pretty good too. Had the pugs in the truck so had to flip the mat over when I went in to pay for the mulch, limped it home. Went back into town in wife's car for heater core, not looking forward to this one.

View attachment 1715934890

View attachment 1715934891
That sucks

-
Back