Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, no delivery today. :BangHead: Can't say I'm surprised. And It probably won't matter much in the long run. I still have lots to do other than piping the valve in. What pisses me off is the lies. Lowes originally said expected delivery Friday. As far as I can tell they gave FedEx the info on Thursday, but didn't give them the package till late Friday. At that point FedEx says delivery by end of today. Just after 7PM I get an update that it's in Lewisberry(near Harrisburg)) with expected delivery on Tuesday. I guess they don't deliver on the holiday? I'm OK with that. What gets me is they changed it to read "Initially expected Wednesday 6/1" so when its done it will look like they got it out to me a day early...:wtf:

Went to Mama's house yesterday to eat with the family. Here's what they had on the table. I tried piece of it just to please everybody. But I really don't like snake. Made them grill me some nice big shrimp.
PXL_20220529_085204467.jpg

Morning morning all. Waking up with a cup of Joe and heading out early with the boss for a golf scramble at the club.
Afterwards I'm told lunch and then maybe a couple hours at the pool.
Well at least I can get a beer or two and hopefully have something to watch.
I guess a do nothing type day.

Morning folks.

Windows all open last night, enjoying the cool. Upper 80s and 90s the next few days

Going to get some coffee going and get into the garage early.

Hope everyone has a peaceful Memorial Day here in the U.S. I'll be toasting some Brothers in Arms this evening

On a serious note, this Memorial Day I'm remembering all who served and made the ultimate sacrifice so that we may continue to live the life of freedom we have. :usflag:

And last on this special day let's not forget our family and friends who have gone before us.

Last edited:
Morning folks.

Windows all open last night, enjoying the cool. Upper 80s and 90s the next few days

Going to get some coffee going and get into the garage early.

Hope everyone has a peaceful Memorial Day here in the U.S. I'll be toasting some Brothers in Arms this evening
one for you vets.jpg

Got up around 4.
One last go round. Heading out.
I will do a wave by when I get up around Harrisburg.
Did my memorial service yesterday.

898_LA.jpg

Los Angeles National Cemetary the Bob Hope Chapel :D :usflag:
It's easily visible on one of my routes to the beaches of San Diego and I cross myself and say a little prayer each time I pass by.

-
Back