Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Might have those studs for you. Not sure they are the same or not.
Came in a new old stock bendix master for reason unknown, but have been used on another application. Didn't think to take a photo of the studs themselves when I removed them.
upload_2022-5-30_9-0-26.png

@Dragon Slayer is finally a member here. Some of you might know George from Carlisle usually hangs out and BS with me
Didn't know. Good guy though. I've messaged with him on moparts.
Speaking of which, was going to a response Andy F over there asking why he'd toss lamps somebody might want, and the forum froze.
shake_head-gif.gif

Good morning everyone :usflag:
A big thanks to all here that helped us stay free and happy, and to all the souls we've lost :(
With both of my grandfather's i never got to meet.

Need to get this done today, wife’s birthday today
Happy birthday to your sweet wife today Pete

A big thanks to all here that helped us stay free and happy, and to all the souls we've lost :(
With both of my grandfather's i never got to meet.
Well said sir.
Got lucky my father and all my aunts and uncles made it back but I know not all their friends and buddy's did. My neighbors not so lucky. At least one will be going down to the memorial at Penn's landing with his dad in memory of his uncle he never knew.

I put the flag out even before coffee.

He definately does his research, known him for I think 5-6 years. I know Mitch knows him. Usually comes around after vending and drinks my beer.

Up a little late (for me) last night grilling and drinking beer. Go to pick up wife at airport today, leave around noon.

Image (15).jpeg

Image (16).jpeg

Here was my snack this afternoon some spicy Johnsonville sausages on toast with Dijon mustard. No toaster here. So before I fry the sausages I set the bread in the pan for a few minutes to toast it. Works out okay
PXL_20220530_085313999.jpg

It's supposed to be 90° and windy today. Gusts up to 50. :wtf: :lol:

Morning, Thanks to all the Vet's. Woke up yesterday with a sore throat, feel like crap still today. Taking it easy today.

Grass mowed around the house. Was a good break from the bathroom project. Time to get back at it now. Got the tub in last night. Now the wall panels…

-
Back