Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
June Gloom is watching the calendar closely and will not make an appearance until Wednesday June 1st :lol: So for today we will have sunny skies and 40 mph gusts :lol:.

Sad news for sure. I think of that every year when hundreds line the street exiting the Show and Shine on Friday night. The police are good and let the drivers "peel out" and that is ok until one get's loose and plows through a mass of spectators. Everybody has to ''out do'' the last guy you know.

Good morning again, power been out over an hr, had a few storms roll through with some strong winds, was calm earlier then power went out, guess there were some power lines down, now very breezy with light rain

Good morning again, power been out over an hr, had a few storms roll through with some strong winds, was calm earlier then power went out, guess there were some power lines down, now very breezy with light rain
Yes you did.
upload_2022-5-30_9-41-37.png

Sad news for sure. I think of that every year when hundreds line the street exiting the Show and Shine on Friday night. The police are good and let the drivers "peel out" and that is ok until one get's loose and plows through a mass of spectators. Everybody has to ''out do'' the last guy you know.

Rule #1 when watching street racing in person: NEVER STAND IN FRONT OF THE STARTING LINE... In case someone looses control, you don't want to get hit....

These K cups and banana peels are for my tomato ring. Just shows you how much I don't want to go to the shop and replace that heater core.

Image (17).jpeg

Might have those studs for you. Not sure they are the same or not.
Came in a new old stock bendix master for reason unknown, but have been used on another application. Didn't think to take a photo of the studs themselves when I removed them.
View attachment 1715935070

Thanks. Actually went with threaded bolts tack welded and then grind the heads down a bit. Plenty of space and up under the dash. Can't see them at all.

20220530_101100.jpg

New software update over on FBBO (i think I already said that this morning) Always a fiasco!

Well I better get into the shop, had the heat on all night so I could at least be temp comfortable as I replace this core. One thing I don't know, there's an aw **** bolt low and between fender well and firewall, know it's on the 88 and before but not sure if it's on the 89 and above. I guess I'll know when I try to pull the box and it doesn't come out!

The groaning noises the Women's professional tennis players make are mighty strange.

Well I better get into the shop, had the heat on all night so I could at least be temp comfortable as I replace this core. One thing I don't know, there's an aw **** bolt low and between fender well and firewall, know it's on the 88 and before but not sure if it's on the 89 and above. I guess I'll know when I try to pull the box and it doesn't come out!
They used to mark a drill hole to access bolts. And some the wheelwells come out easy.

Making progress. 2 panels up. I did find a hairline crack after I had them sealed together. I’ll probably report it to them and see what they recommend. Likely open it slightly and epoxy it. Hoping they have an exact match repair kit. Not very big, pic is very close.

BBCA01CB-716D-4D09-82E9-784E6541C007.jpeg

FBA8C511-37FA-4363-916A-88B5570B939D.jpeg

-
Back