Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all you MITP and Carlisle prep misfits. Got a little tune up in Cowboy action yesterday, there is just no way I will be repeat State Champion as this was very first match I have attended in months and months. We have been so busy there has just not been enough of me to go around.

903E2201-4A6C-4C2D-AD2B-59628BCAC0BB.jpeg

Morning all you MITP and Carlisle prep misfits. Got a little tune up in Cowboy action yesterday, there is just no way I will be repeat State Champion as this was very first match I have attended in months and months. We have been so busy there has just not been enough of me to go around.

View attachment 1715935503
Well then since you're so busy you should just go ahead and sell me the Sharpe rifle. :D

You plugged it in right?:poke::rofl:

You funny! Would you believe me if I told you the wife got involved??? Honestly it's not all that intuitive, gives you a flashing K cup light when it's correctly set for carafe brew so that's where she should have left it. As it was we honestly didn't know if it was going to brew a K cup so we stuck a cup under that just in case lol!

Going into work a little early off a little early to resume work on the heater core. Will try to find time to stop in for a return hose, anti-freeze and a bolt or stud to weld onto the heater box since I cork screwed the one that goes into the firewall.

4 hours of sleep. I am going to be a zombie today.

I hear you Mike...migraine morning. Headache all night, slept little, and woke up hurting bad. Took meds, packed a lunch and came to work anyway. Decided on taking Thursday off also, so just 8 hour days today and tomorrow. Too much to do before heading out on Friday for MITP.

Morning!
Rain today,then a few days without. Moms grass needs cutting, part of the deal with sale, i have to cut the grass once.
House is officially sold,waiting on lawyers and funds to appear.

headache started while i was painting yesterday, i dont think it was fumes, wore a respirator.
Think it was 5 tylenol before it tapered off.

Morning!
Rain today,then a few days without. Moms grass needs cutting, part of the deal with sale, i have to cut the grass once.
House is officially sold,waiting on lawyers and funds to appear.

headache started while i was painting yesterday, i dont think it was fumes, wore a respirator.
Think it was 5 tylenol before it tapered off.
Crack works better! I heard from a friend.

So i inherited a street bike. Some kinda Harley thing. He said its a 1200 cammed and high compression piston,10:1 if i recall. Hes not interested in riding any more, was here in storage. An old friend, i let him store it for free. He was selling it but got fed up with lowball offers,and having to find ride to come out here to sell it. Said its easier to give it to me.

So i inherited a street bike. Some kinda Harley thing. He said its a 1200 cammed and high compression piston,10:1 if i recall. Hes not interested in riding any more, was here in storage. An old friend, i let him store it for free. He was selling it but got fed up with lowball offers,and having to find ride to come out here to sell it. Said its easier to give it to me.
Post a pic of the Harley, I am guessing it is a piglet, not a full grown Hawg! Small tank with seat low to ground? Depending on year that is likely why he had so much trouble trying to sell it.

hey life changes deal with it it is like me with the dam smart phone really have no idea what I am doing with it.
Alphabet and every company like them just take notes on where you are and what words you use. It's improves your experience they say.
Actually what they say in the board room is cha Ching! LOL

Better service is probably the network or something to do with the VoLTE.

I'm using OOma with house internet and an UPS backup.
On the road just switched to Consumer Cellular - they actually have good customer service speaking American english.
Sticking the new flip phone.
Giving the spare to a friend.

I either need to go back to sleep or a caffeine pill. I think I'll take the pill. Too much to do.

Sounds like a Sportster

Post a pic of the Harley, I am guessing it is a piglet, not a full grown Hawg! Small tank with seat low to ground? Depending on year that is likely why he had so much trouble trying to sell it.
Talking to my neighbor Saturday. I mentioned old cars in my garage and she tells me she has a 48 Harley Panhead. I haven't seen it she says she doesn't ride it...sell it to me.

Talking to my neighbor Saturday. I mentioned old cars in my garage and she tells me she has a 48 Harley Panhead. I haven't seen it she says she doesn't ride it...sell it to me.
We built a pan head for middle Brother. They are the best! The foot clutch is tough on those that partake! Balance is a thing! Hah!

I turned on The Weather Channel yesterday to see what local things we had coming our way. Their field reporter was in Minn I think showing a local with a hail stone the size of his hand :eek:. There had to be 5 cocktails worth of ice in his hand that just fell outa the sky :eek:. 1 more like it and you could keep the 6 pack in the Igloo cold :lol:

-
Back