Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Have you noticed all the complainers about the new software over at FBBO? There's even a complaint thread here about it. Most of the bitchers get it all for free and they still complain.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::mob::mad:
Seems ok to me but no link to FCBO I see with it.

Have you noticed all the complainers about the new software over at FBBO? There's even a complaint thread here about it. Most of the bitchers get it all for free and they still complain.:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::mob::mad:
Is their software different from our site?? No details required.

How did you mid west guys do with that line of storms that went through?
We did ok just rain and high winds. Missed the tornado and large hail by 30 miles.
Rain off and on today then low 70's till Saturday, I like that. Turn the AC off.

hey life changes deal with it it is like me with the dam smart phone really have no idea what I am doing with it. Hell a flip phone would have worked but it was a free phone! Love Tello, just got billed again $26 a month for two phones and it actually works in the yard here!

That's a great show. Trav is driving his car and I will give him rides from the event to the motel as needed Thursday night and Friday until his other friend arrives. We will drive up and home together. We have a couple liquor stores lined up for the trip home. It should be a great weekend. Now, what to bring for Bourbon! LOL

72 Satellite Sebring Plus. Unrestored original his Dad bought. His Mom picked this one out.

View attachment 1715935368

If you're going to be in IL, check out a Binney's store... It's like a supermarket for liquor... They have aisles for whiskey, bourbon, vodka, etc...

Darn weather won’t give MN a break,tornados, straight lines, and some large hail

Stay safe...
hide.gif

-
Back