Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I turned on The Weather Channel yesterday to see what local things we had coming our way. Their field reporter was in Minn I think showing a local with a hail stone the size of his hand :eek:. There had to be 5 cocktails worth of ice in his hand that just fell outa the sky :eek:. 1 more like it and you could keep the 6 pack in the Igloo cold :lol:

and people wonder why we are all drinkers in the Midwest, some of our cocktail ingredients fall from the sky

Hood back this week? You gonna rock it down to MITP?

It better be done this week! Leaving 5:30am on Friday to head up there. Yes, it will be on the car as I have no Plan B for it. Should be no reason for it to not be done and ready.

My younger brother spent 10 days on Hinchinbrook Island Alaska, alone bear hunting. He did well.

IMG953268.jpg

IMG953265.jpg

Morning coffee drinkers, feeling better this AM still have a runny nose and feel stuffed up but better. Hope I feel better by Sunday for the Mopar show here at Bandimere.

Got the neighbors tee limbs cut up, picked up, and taken to the yard waste site. Done! Now off to do some bottle chasing. There is a Knob Creek barrel pick just in 45 min south of here. Got to chase after a bottle or two before it get's sold out. Looks like there's enough to go around. (I think he limits purchases) I got skunked a few times. Arrived 4 hours into the sale and it was all gone. No purchase limit and people were hauling cases out on 2 wheel carts. :mob::mob: That makes a few guys happy but pisses off 100 others.

Dave Johnson Knob creek pick.jpg

So i inherited a street bike. Some kinda Harley thing. He said its a 1200 cammed and high compression piston,10:1 if i recall. Hes not interested in riding any more, was here in storage. An old friend, i let him store it for free. He was selling it but got fed up with lowball offers,and having to find ride to come out here to sell it. Said its easier to give it to me.
Pics????

Got a good sheet metal piece for 66 Satelite. Behind the rear bumper. Picking it up in The AM

Got a new box finally. All 7 of my smaller boxes fit inside of this big one. Its a 1981 Snap-On KR-562B (Taco Cart).
Still need to figure out where in my garage it's going since it has the front drawers, side drawers, and a cabinet in the back to put all the chemicals and such. need 360deg. access.
PXL_20220531_033628845.jpg

Got a new box finally. All 7 of my smaller boxes fit inside of this big one. Its a 1981 Snap-On KR-562B (Taco Cart).
Still need to figure out where in my garage it's going since it has the front drawers, side drawers, and a cabinet in the back to put all the chemicals and such. need 360deg. access. View attachment 1715935600
Nice! For a young gun, you’ve got yourself a nice start!

The valve is finally here! And, I have the drain together! Fun getting the angles right- slight angle of the tub and offset for the joist using 2 45s. Was wrong first try… cut 2 spots and reconnected with couplers. Will have to check it again with a tub full going through, but it didn’t leak with a big pitcher dumped through. Joist was already notched, but I cut another 1/2”. Thinking I will plate both sides with plywood.

3D45209C-FDD3-4366-B055-B63D658BD96E.jpeg

We're better Chris. Got 67 off trailer. No brakes. Still have to get it in a work area...

16540225361804999993608869532576.jpg

-
Back