Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning everyone. I will be able to pick my hood up tomorrow. Can't wait.

Another hot one today... but still getting into the low 60s at night so that makes it not so bad.

Rear flex brake line arrived yesterday from inline. Get that wrapped today and pull the Booster out hopefully.

Need to figure out the exhaust. .030 solid wire enough to weld pipe?

Last edited:
Dam wife is pinging, goin to that wake in NY. so it goes from taking Amtrack up for two or three days, to just overnight, then as of this AM just a there and back. Daughter will drive her and she is pissed at the daughter not staying a few days. WTF she is helping mom out and has to work tomorrow. I am in the crapper, saying take the train, everyone is within walking distance. "But I will need a car" WTF not like your going to do anything at all today but there and back. I am going to hide now. Wish me luck.

Another hot one today... but still getting into the low 60s at night so that makes it not so bad
No AC's here yet! Electric just took a 35% hike starting today on PPL charges. Glad I have a locked in with the supplier so should not be to bad a hit.

Dam wife is pinging, goin to that wake in NY. so it goes from taking Amtrack up for two or three days, to just overnight, then as of this AM just a there and back. Daughter will drive her and she is pissed at the daughter not staying a few days. WTF she is helping mom out and has to work tomorrow. I am in the crapper, saying take the train, everyone is within walking distance. "But I will need a car" WTF not like your going to do anything at all today but there and back. I am going to hide now. Wish me luck.
Hide in the garage and if you hear Marco for God's sake don't answer!

Thinking going to tractor supply lost a grease seal from the trailer. Fell and went into the Hoppy black hole, cant find it at all. Looked for a hour for a $1 seal!

Morning stealth planners...avoiding spousal conflict and or contact in certain moods at all costs...yep been there done that too.
GOOD LUCK !!

Can't see it Don't have Facebook
Screenshot_20220601-071928_Facebook.jpg

Mine is a complete 70 cuda numbers matching 383 4-speed. No console. B7 blue with B5 blue interior. Will get started on it when I get home in June.
0707172226.jpg

-
Back