Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bought the Valiant not quite a year ago. I knew I overpaid but the value was there to me personally (year, make, model, colors...etc etc) well, the market caught up and passed me in that year.
Same thing here, I probably overpaid for my Swinger at the time but the market has caught up and surpassed my buying price.

Good morning from Northeast Arkansas.
Got the word last night I am setting beside the wheel of a 7.0 Mustang Sunday, his best pass so far is a 7.16, looking forward to packing my gear to see what I can do in it.
Hope all is well here in fabo coffee land, had to replace my air handler in my home, got that done yesterday.
Life moves on, we are ready for a predictable hot summer

Screenshot_20220501-072628_Facebook.jpg

FB_IMG_1644415045627.jpg

I guess I should never post a mustang ever again here in this thread or anywhere as far as that goes :lol:
One I let get away, but I did turn 650 into 4.100 back in 86 , raising two sons it cam in handy.

Hope this post helps my standings

FB_IMG_1647043281216.jpg

I always like the clean simple grill on the 70 Barracuda, hidden turn signals you could not see, but was large .
And the tail lights was super clean and not the round ones like the 72 and up, side marker light all smooth and slender in body.

Have a good day everyone.

memike on the side, heading to the shop to spend some well needed time with Victoria

FB_IMG_1601901593714.jpg

Decided to table the plumbing and do a bit of catch up /clean up on other stuff. If we gotta use the downstairs shower another week, it ain't a big deal. Got the back half of the yard mowed that I didn't finish last time. Was getting pretty ugly. Figured I better get at it before the rest of it needs mowed again... More coffee and go straighten up some of the mess in garage.

I guess I should never post a mustang ever again here in this thread or anywhere as far as that goes :lol:
One I let get away, but I did turn 650 into 4.100 back in 86 , raising two sons it cam in handy.

Hope this post helps my standings

View attachment 1715935920

Taking a pass in a car turning 7's? Not sure how much is actually Mustang but that's a fun thing regardless.
I always like the clean simple grill on the 70 Barracuda, hidden turn signals you could not see, but was large .
And the tail lights was super clean and not the round ones like the 72 and up, side marker light all smooth and slender in body.

Have a good day everyone.

memike on the side, heading to the shop to spend some well needed time with Victoria

View attachment 1715935922

Love the look Mike~~!!

Taking a pass in a car turning 7's? Not sure how much is actually Mustang but that's a fun thing regardless.

Love the look Mike~~!!
thanks, and yes, a fast pass with a 383 stroker sb chebby, I am staying with this look, 14 inch rally wheels, perfect for these early A body cars I think..
I will have to order some skinny front wheels.

I am staying with this look, 14 inch rally wheels, perfect for these early A body cars I think..
I will have to order some skinny front wheels.

I do like the 14's on the Early - A. I donated my 15" Cragars and committed to staying with the 14" aluminum slots.

I do like the 14's on the Early - A. I donated my 15" Cragars and committed to staying with the 14" aluminum slots.
Perfect I this, 15" just steps out of the look I like, good move i believe :thumbsup:

-
Back