Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thats the place to get rid of it for sure. I really need two adjoining spots if I was bringing used stuff. Man wheelcovers alone I have at least 5 sets I will never use.

Prob will swamp Tim with test sets again. Have way to many at least 5 scopes I want to get rid of and even a small one I need to get to frank finally.

Morning guys, Chris the car sounds like you're getting closer to finished after the exhaust.
I at least went out last evening after supper and got both of mine started.
Sad they've been neglected the last year with all the attention on the house remodel.
That will end here pretty soon like in the next couple weeks.

IMG_1726.JPG

IMG_1713.JPG

Morning guys, Chris the car sounds like you're getting closer to finished after the exhaust.
Sad they've been neglected the last year with all the attention on the house remodel.

View attachment 1715936750

View attachment 1715936751
They are still stunning

Yes, getting closer.... every day that the weather is nice creates motivation. Last I was down at the trading post grabbing some beer a nice looking 69 Roadrunner rolled by. That motivates me....

They're looking good!

Priorities. I get that.

I have all the stuff to make my slant 6 run Headers..... intake....small 4 barrel carb. I am not sure if I want to put it on. I need motivation

Good morning to all you that are traveling today. Be sure and pin the new hood Eric! Super bummed we will not be at MITP but there is just so many weekends available and we are trying to get moved back home. Trailer is loaded, not a inch of room in truck. My seat mate is the dehydrator, canner is nestled on floor board. Jar of peanuts, granola bars and Gatorade stuck in every cranny. Earbuds and spare mags in console. I will be on Zmans porch sipping a toddy in no time. Drive safe guys.

Morning fellers. Sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for the coffee to arrive. Lol. I woke up at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep. I have turned into a terrible traveler. Strange places and noisy air conditioners and I don't sleep well. I will be a zombie today at the show. It's hard to be in a good mood and a fun Mopar guy with your eyes closed. :lol:

Good morning to all you that are traveling today. Be sure and pin the new hood Eric! Super bummed we will not be at MITP but there is just so many weekends available and we are trying to get moved back home. Trailer is loaded, not a inch of room in truck. My seat mate is the dehydrator, canner is nestled on floor board. Jar of peanuts, granola bars and Gatorade stuck in every cranny. Earbuds and spare mags in console. I will be on Zmans porch sipping a toddy in no time. Drive safe guys.

Be safe out there yourself.... I know you're stoked to get settled and into a routine at the new digs

Drive safe and give Craig and Cheryl (especially Cheryl) a hug for me.

Morning fellers. Sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for the coffee to arrive. Lol. I woke up at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep. I have turned into a terrible traveler. Strange places and noisy air conditioners and I don't sleep well. I will be a zombie today at the show. It's hard to be in a good mood and a fun Mopar guy with your eyes closed. :lol:
Oh you'll get to the fairgrounds and forget about all that...have fun!!

Damn, I forgot a blank check just in case I find a car. But, I saw Bob, a friend of mine, that said he would cover me if needed. Not as much money in savings though after buying the farm and paying taxes. :mob::mob::mob::mob:

Nothing as of right now. Another thing to just deal with sometimes just better not to know.
I have sleep apena. Takes a bit to get adjusted to the CPAP. But it’s worth it. I can definitely feel the days I fall asleep without it vs when I have it on. Huge difference in energy level

I have sleep apena. Takes a bit to get adjusted to the CPAP. But it’s worth it. I can definitely feel the days I fall asleep without it vs when I have it on. Huge difference in energy level
Travis, the friend I am staying with tonight is a big dude. 350 lb. I bet. He has a cpap. Does him good. Plenty of energy but because of his size not too mobile.

Good backread.
Morning!
Sun is back for a few days. Have to get gas and diesel so i can fuel up my mowers.

It was a year ago today that I went in the hospital with my severe ulcer... If I didn't go in, I could've died...

So this marks an extra year that I have lived....

It was a year ago today that I went in the hospital with my severe ulcer... If I didn't go in, I could've died...

So this marks an extra year that I have lived....
And we glad you are still with us. So just for you,

-
Back