Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I had a straight 6 in a Land Cruiser that had a two part exhaust manifold. I ran duals with 2.5 inch exhaust into turbo mufflers with a cross pipe. No drone, sounded cool but never really knew if my torque numbers improved (not that that engine needed help there). One thing that I think helped make it work was long tubed headers.

From what I’ve seen, the X pipe is very location dependent, too far from the collectors and it becomes a hindrance, too close and it also becomes a hindrance.
That also plays into it. I completely agree.
Gas flow is "King" but that's not to entirely discount where the disruptions or changes in flow take place. Located correctly the harmonics can help or hurt in critical rpm ranges.

It's Fiat Friday!
fiatgirls.jpg

Good morning :D

Found a few pics of Elston's headers for a slant 6, but not applicable for your situation as they are in this car.
file.php
file.php

Lou (who I would consider an expert hobbyist with slant turbos) told me a few years ago the Simca (above) ran a 9.85 once and a bunch of low 10s.

Found a few pics of Elston's headers for a slant 6, but not applicable for your situation as they are in this car.
file.php
file.php

Lou (who I would consider an expert hobbyist with slant turbos) told me a few years ago the Simca (above) ran a 9.85 once and a bunch of low 10s.

Can't see the images... (?)

That also plays into it. I completely agree.
Gas flow is "King" but that's not to entirely discount where the disruptions or changes in flow take place. Located correctly the harmonics can help or hurt in critical rpm ranges.

That was part of the reason I went with the Flowmaster 40 baffled chambers vice flow through muffler.

Loooooonnngggg range thought is to eventually slide a 273 into the car but my primary purpose is to get it driving and enjoy it. No garage queens

Good Morning

Today is the last day I will be let on campus for high school. Grad night at disney then DONE.

And yesterday at work my boss said that he wanted me to start full time after summer break doing maintenance and diagnosis on cars instead of three days a week sweeping the shop.
I'll have to think about it but overall, an ok week.

Good Morning

Today is the last day I will be let on campus for high school. Grad night at disney then DONE.

And yesterday at work my boss said that he wanted me to start full time after summer break doing maintenance and diagnosis on cars instead of three days a week sweeping the shop.

The trail of smoke should be quite noticeable on the Sky Tram thing now that it's legal :lol:

Good Morning

Sounds great to me !!@ wow..congratulations from the man on the hill :thumbsup:

Good Morning

Well as a young gun you have about twenty Uncles on this thread who have all adopted you and provide unlimited old fart unsolicited advice. Congrats on graduating and super congrats on the job offer. Remember it’s is much easier to find a job when you already have one, plus it gives you bargaining power to leverage a higher starting wage at next one. Take the gracious offer get some invaluable experience and use it as a stepping stone to next objective. Remember the skills and expertise you gain will have far more value than the hourly wage of your first job. Well done young Sir!

Morning fellers. Sitting in the hotel lobby waiting for the coffee to arrive. Lol. I woke up at 4 and couldn't get back to sleep. I have turned into a terrible traveler. Strange places and noisy air conditioners and I don't sleep well. I will be a zombie today at the show. It's hard to be in a good mood and a fun Mopar guy with your eyes closed. :lol:
Same way for me, just need more coffee. Once I'm around the cars I can stay awake.

Good Morning

Congrats on graduating!

Good Morning

Treasure it. Trust me, you will miss this day at some point in the future. Take a crap load of pictures with your classmates too. Odds are, you’ll never see most of them again.

Good Morning

Get a secondary education. Collage trade school something. Congrats

-
Back