Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Yeah, it's all 2" pipe

Thinking this

20220602_154657.jpg

If you need them just the ride, hate to toss them new. Think I have 8 of them.

Got ya. Had no idea. Memke used to have one that was seriously fast in his car.

The car was being raced back in the late 80s from what I can tell. Upstate New York and eastern PA from the ownership records

Engine work originally done at a shop upstate and then a later top end rebuild out of a place in Delaware

I have the summet exhaust in the pop bt had to add a X pipe to get the back pressure better. Those headers desighned for duals? I have seen X, H pipes and single mufflers with two in one out for the backpressure. Bet Mike or Rusty have the answer on that one.

The car was being raced back in the late 80s from what I can tell. Upstate New York and eastern PA from the ownership records

Engine work originally done at a shop upstate and then a later top end rebuild out of a place in Delaware
I remember the time slips he posted. What blew my mind was it was with really high gears like 2:45. Definately before the carrier break. Hey @memike

I have the summet exhaust in the pop bt had to add a X pipe to get the back pressure better. Those headers desighned for duals? I have seen X, H pipes and single mufflers with two in one out for the backpressure. Bet Mike or Rusty have the answer on that one.

Rusty commented earlier about running duals. I figure someone smarter than me designed the system so I'm sticking with it :thumbsup:

Mine was not bad what really got me was the loud drone. The X pipe smoothed that out and lowered the decible a bit. Kind of smoothed out the exhaust but I have a big cam also.

What do you think the HP will be?

No idea. It hasnt been tuned in forever and carb needs a good cleaning (at least)

From reading on here and some other articles sounds like it should optimally get a 10% boost ??? Between the bolt on stuff and engine work...cam, lifters, etc. @RustyRatRod and @memike would have a better SWAG

Collecter gaskets were dust and the mufflers roached so I'm interested in how it runs with those replaced

20220602_155231.jpg

20220603_054042.jpg

20220603_054242.jpg

VA again this am blood test and pick up a kit for sleep apnia test. They think I have COPD. I know I do smoking as long as I have.

people are unbelievable, not doing any more distributors till after Carlisle just way to much to do before them. Have a few "tire kickers" that months ago asked what my turn around is always around a week or less. Well they want it now. Ugh, sorry months ago yes, now prob Early August. WTF?

No idea. It hasnt been tuned in forever and carb needs a good cleaning (at least)

From reading on here and some other articles sounds like it should optimally get a 10% boost ??? Between the bolt on stuff and engine work...cam, lifters, etc. @RustyRatRod and @memike would have a better SWAG

Collecter gaskets were dust and the mufflers roached so I'm interested in how it runs with those replaced

View attachment 1715936744
Definately will be better.

You brining parts to sell this year? Or just going to maintain your BAC above the legal limit with Tim?:lol:

-
Back