Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The queen of England is celebrating 70 years on the throne...
Down Toilet.gif

That's one hell of a ****...

****.jpeg

Yep. So why can't we buy 'off road gasoline' without the tax? I don't use my mower, snowblower, weedwacker, tiller, wood chipper, pressure washer, chainsaw... on the road. :soapbox:

Good Morning
You can here, it’s called Rec 90

Yep. So why can't we buy 'off road gasoline' without the tax? I don't use my mower, snowblower, weedwacker, tiller, wood chipper, pressure washer, chainsaw... on the road. :soapbox:

Good Morning
And actually the red dyed off road fuel, is required by law to be notated on your taxes when file as a farm each year. Same with any farm related purchase that you didn’t pay sales tax on. I can’t imagine the average person doing that consistently

Got my hood. I love it. Heading up to MITP this aft.

View attachment 1715936433

View attachment 1715936434
We give, what is detail on black graphic? Got a close up so we can pass final judgment? Hah! Is it honeycomb? On serious note that looks great guy, well worth the wait. I do kinda miss seeing the two 4s sticking out the hood tho! The hood really finishes the car off, well done Sir!

Intake back on and torqued. Power steering pump was an issue, no pressure hose,u.s. stock. So made one up.2 wire hydraulic hose and special nut/ferrule fitting that slip on original tubes. One more thing done. Another 5 hrs gone by.

@MOPARMITCH

curious question arose today, got talking about Vietnam. How’s the laws on say cars and guns? Restrictive or comparable to the US

599-cat-dune-DSC_5685.jpg
422-cat-dune-frasher.jpg

Bottom of the page had an ad about visiting the California Desert and it's natural resources.
Above is the Cronese Cat, a blow sand deposit in that draw there on the mountainside.
Looks like a cat to me :D.
I 15 between Barstow and Vegas north side of 15.
Just a goofy desert memory. :lol:

Fuel additives would be my guess.....
I did try 87 octane earlier (this winter) but it pinged on longer highway runs. About 11,000 miles on the plugs including engine break in. Was running a little rough, thought it might be charcoal in the carb but its pretty clean inside. Will put a new set of spark plugs in.
Also see if I can figure out how to adjust the altitude compensator since someone messed with it at one time. :rolleyes:

Even more good news today! I finally got accepted into certification course I need to step off into the next level of my career! Starts Monday! Fully paid for too! Not a dime out of pocket for me. It has the potential to boost salary 30-75 percent instantly and after 5 years, triple it! Now I just have to pass it. It has a 68 percent failure rate in the world but this school claims a 96 percent first time pass rate!

No personal firearms allowed in Vietnam. Even the 4-in folding buck knife I carry in my pocket they tell me is illegal. I've only seen about 20% of police officers with a revolver. I've never seen any long guns or military hardware or anything like that anywhere. They keep it all behind the gates of the stockades or compounds. Crime rate is near zero in Vietnam. As for cars there are probably only about 20% cars as compared to motorcycles. There are however lots of trucks. The import tax on vehicles excludes most people from buying one. Which is okay because gas right now is almost $1.50 a liter

-
Back