Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There was a 48” grasshopper deck, they scrapped it. I dragged it home and stuck an 18 hp briggs on it, added a set of wheels and made a tow behind. Gets under trees and with the husqvarna makes a 7’ wide swath. Makes grass cutting go way faster.

With my rough terrain and a very steep slope I watched a bunch of videos and went with this little tractor style 42 inch cut, I love it, forward and reverse mowing button and wide trak. Can't buy a zero turn, not made to do the kind of mowing we do

View attachment 1715936353

Looks familiar :D

20220527_180443.jpg

Supposed to get nice for friday, 4 or 5 days in a row. 9 acres to mow…plus mom’s lawn too.
outstanding, I know the winter as stuck with you up there, think I seen on the weather Channel you should be dry and nice soon.
I watch the weather very close, those 7 and up lb bass are picky when they move off there ambush area to feed. I went out one morning about 10 am and pulled these two hogs out of the water, took 20 minutes to catch them then head to the house to cut them up for the freezer

FB_IMG_1594809741635.jpg

I’m hoping to be able to jump full bore back into the dart VERY soon. Can’t wait!!

They tell me the diesel engine is water cooled and burns have the gas as a gas powered mower. Also cost a little more right now at the pump.
They burn farm diesel which we can get being out here in the country. I guess it's 30 cents cheaper than regular diesel.
Is it the same stuff I don't know. Maybe Chris can tell us.
Same just dyed red, no road tax paid. Just don't get caught with it in a road going vehicle.

Same stuff just no road use tax. They dye the ag diesel to prevent misuse in road vehicles.
Yep. So why can't we buy 'off road gasoline' without the tax? I don't use my mower, snowblower, weedwacker, tiller, wood chipper, pressure washer, chainsaw... on the road. :soapbox:

Good Morning

Getting manifold back on. Found a stretched stud, explains the warsher…

Oh, with that grasshopper pictured above, i prefer the curved handles. Can drive with one hand, easier to take a sip of beer…

Yep. So why can't we buy 'off road gasoline' without the tax? I don't use my mower, snowblower, weedwacker, tiller, wood chipper, pressure washer, chainsaw... on the road. :soapbox:

Good Morning
There used to be purple gas. May still be…

Good Morning
Just because! LOL

-
Back