Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_20220602_103713.jpg
IMG_20220602_103724.jpg

Well, just as always that's not the end of the story. Leave there the wedding party and she wants to go to the regular drinking restaurant. At noon. Wants to drink and eat and wait for more friends to come 4 hours later. But the daughter and her boyfriend was with us. And they wanted to go home. So I drove them home, and I went to the cafe alone. I will sit at the cafe for a few hours before I go back to the drinking restaurant. Hopefully by then she is drunk enough I can pour her into the car take her home. KKK. Sad for sure......

Morning all you MITP Gypsies. It will be a long weekend of driving for me as well. 11 hours to Zmans after taking a wrong turn in route, then about five or so to finish the next day. Hang sheet rock like a madman for a couple of days, ravish wife, then on to training a church security team in Little Rock. From there depending on schedule I may accidentally take a wrong turn, and end up on the hill with MeMike! My navigational skills are suspect at best, you FABO guys always make me take a wrong turn! Translated, this group will lead you astray! Hah!

Morning all you MITP Gypsies. It will be a long weekend of driving for me as well. 11 hours to Zmans after taking a wrong turn in route, then about five or so to finish the next day. Hang sheet rock like a madman for a couple of days, ravish wife, then on to training a church security team in Little Rock. From there depending on schedule I may accidentally take a wrong turn, and end up on the hill with MeMike! My navigational skills are suspect at best, you FABO guys always make me take a wrong turn! Translated, this group will lead you astray! Hah!
Looking forward to it buddy. Bought a fresh bottle of Tito's for your arrival but noticed last night it had a leak...oh well more from where that came from. :D

Last edited:
Hey you could always come down Friday and just stay until Sunday morning...ya that's a great idea?? :eek:

Last edited:
Ray @Old man ray got our shirts yesterday THANKS. Cheryl loved hers but sad she was left off the name list.
Haha no not really told her she needed to make it back to Carlisle to get back on the name of fame list. :thumbsup:

I think we talked mowers a few weeks ago. I bought a JD 54" Zero turn for this place. My place has a lot of slopes, side slope, trees, etc...
In addition, we bought another three acres I mow every other week or so. The grass gets cut higher its usually wet and becomes a mess to clean up.
The mower is stored in the basement shop so if I don't clean it up it can smell like old wet grass.
Checking with my two neighbor buddies with similar landscape and they all have Grasshopper diesel front load mowers.
I found one for sale a 2017 with 280 hours. I go get it Monday.
Yes, they are pricey but in the long run it sits lower to the ground and with the extended front end is more balanced for the side slopes I have to deal with.
Another great feature for me is the push of a button the front-end folds up for easy deck cleaning.
This will be nice!!

That is cool. Hit the underside of the deck with fluid film when it is new, grass will not build up on it that fast and comes right off with a spray of water.

-
Back