Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
ninjacloveee.jpg
hockeyIV.jpg
My 2 short red heads :lol:

Neighbor friend has a Rambler Scrambler, he's had for probably 40 years or more. Yes it's Red White and Blue..

Been out handling wood. :rolleyes: 2 cords + stacked. Stuff still on the ground will go directly to the basement at some point. Probably just do some cleanup yet today. I’d say my wood splitters did about 1-1/2 cord for me. So good deal in my opinion. :thumbsup:

8B2D5683-17BC-4753-A378-921A61F73E6A.jpeg

Wood pile mess all cleaned up, Wife made banana cream pie last night. Having some of that with 'Kentucky coffee' deciding what to do next. Lots of bushes around here that need trimmed... (Karl should be back soon) Also have my buddy's peanut roaster to work on. They have a nut and snack food business. Runs this thing at the market and it was squealing so bad the other vendors were telling him he had to get it fixed. LOL Probably 50+ year old machine. I started maintaining it for him near 20 years ago. Think it's been around 3 years since last time I 'tuned it up'

Madebit to Houghton. Almost unloaded. Stopped and picked a bag of apples on a random tree on the way. 84⁰ is hot up here. Almost play time.

20220827_132447.jpg

20220827_132505.jpg

Well you guys know how I have explained race trailer is already loaded and ready to head South? Well Jodi calls in last night explaining for the house offer she needs abstract and well documents this morning that are located in filing cabinet. Yep, cabinet is in pre loaded in trailer about 1/2 way up. She needs em this morning so guess what I get to do? Arghh, Epic fail. I considered utilizing the standard, poor planning on her part did not constitute an emergency on my part rationale but wisely opted not to.

The trailer couldn't have used a new access door "about 1/2 way up"?

Dam Matt just dropped of her blazer, new AC compressor, no charge. I love bartering on old stuff I will never use or want to get rid of!:lol:

-
Back