Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Today is finish the small tarp shed and move it back to its original parking spot. Wheel bearing on buddy’s pickup
Clean and prep Fargo for the road trip tomorrow.

I always get a kick out of the airbag under the seat or whatever the shop co-worker is sitting on, those guys go flying, wouldn't try that myself.

Simply one of the most amazing things I have ever seen
hoppyland.jpg

We used to mess with friends that had junker drivers that were on there last legs and fill the headlight bulb up with acetelyne. That was a blast! Literally!

Well you guys know how I have explained race trailer is already loaded and ready to head South? Well Jodi calls in last night explaining for the house offer she needs abstract and well documents this morning that are located in filing cabinet. Yep, cabinet is in pre loaded in trailer about 1/2 way up. She needs em this morning so guess what I get to do? Arghh, Epic fail. I considered utilizing the standard, poor planning on her part did not constitute an emergency on my part rationale but wisely opted not to.

I always liked the charged condenser sitting around...."hey hand me that condenser on the workbench"

Here was my fun yesterday, wish I would have left the rotor inside the stator and tried spinning that just in case binding was the only issue. I didn't hear anything or see a spark of any kind when jumping the armature so I'm pretty sure the motors' toast. Good thing I bought that new controller lol!

Image (89).jpeg

Im charging $50/hr when i work on long term projects, the Firebird for example. Owner gets a deal and i can work as many or few hours as i wish. He said, not to push it, as body shop is in no rush to get it in until snow falls.

Well you guys know how I have explained race trailer is already loaded and ready to head South? Well Jodi calls in last night explaining for the house offer she needs abstract and well documents this morning that are located in filing cabinet. Yep, cabinet is in pre loaded in trailer about 1/2 way up. She needs em this morning so guess what I get to do? Arghh, Epic fail. I considered utilizing the standard, poor planning on her part did not constitute an emergency on my part rationale but wisely opted not to.

That sucks, hopefully wasn't buried too deep (Karl, I'm testing your backreading level).

-
Back