Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Uncle Sam calls today.

Hey, here’s a trivia question. Why the hell would my truck be popping both brake/turn bulbs within a few cycles? Literally just changed all of them, again, with the correct bulbs, yet both have popped the filament already. Not even 2 days. No water getting in, has rained since I replaced them.

Uncle Sam calls today.

Ahh gotcha... fun times

popping both brake/turn bulbs within a few cycles? Literally just

Hmm... both huh?

Seems like could be a loose wire somewhere causing a short. I'd guess if it happens on left and right at the same time it would be along the part of the circuit they share.

You can come over here if you want Mitch! Hey Matt will call you on how he got his wife to stay here.

Nearing the end of that saga. But now I'm so into it I'm also going to box up the parts I have leftover from the GTS dart and my $65 belvedere. I'm on a roll. Lol

Get your Carlisle prep done now!

Great plan. I did a photo inventory of everything before I packed it off into storage

You guys should talk, interesting story at least she is still a NZ citizen
Hoppy I know you don't read back. Sorting through boxes I found the original AM/FM radio looks in great shape. Also look at the gauge cluster and the mileage that was on the car originally.
PXL_20220826_184715344.jpg
PXL_20220826_184756473.jpg
PXL_20220826_184743090.MP~2.jpg

Hey Mitch remember putting the old flash bulbs into the backup lights and have your friend see if the lights work for you?:rofl::rofl:

main-qimg-503f85df2f00d4c99fc17754f4600b9a-lq.jpg

Uncle Sam calls today.

Hey, here’s a trivia question. Why the hell would my truck be popping both brake/turn bulbs within a few cycles? Literally just changed all of them, again, with the correct bulbs, yet both have popped the filament already. Not even 2 days. No water getting in, has rained since I replaced them.
Good Morning

25450C28-384B-4198-A88A-9C58EEFE3F6B.jpeg

Hey shouldn’t you be on the beach not in your room haha
HAHA hey in the room with that sun rise has it’s advantages.
Besides my Starbucks won’t tip over as easy sitting on the table compared to the sand.
Last night we ate dinner sitting on the patio big bar area lots of people walking up and down the sidewalk.
I was seated facing the sidewalk. Cheryl would be talking and some scantily clad woman would walk by and I’d lose my table focus…she’d look over her shoulder smirk and shake her head.
I tried to focus I really did…honest I did I looked at every one of them. :thumbsup:

Craig the standard answer for that is "Honey if you visit the sisteen Chapel you have to look up!"

1200px-Sistine_Chapel_ceiling_02_%28brightened%29.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back