Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Took the boys to an airshow today. They had an A10 Warthog on the property. Pilot came down and gave the oldest a full tour and his very own 50mm AT shell.

It was awesome. Kid slept like a rock on the way home. Wouldn't put the shell down

20220827-104810.jpg

signal-2022-08-27-140648.jpg

Very cool! Those planes are a whole bunch of whoopass!

Yes sir, they are. For how old that platform is, they are still very relevant on the battlefield. Pilot was saying they were trying to decommission it recently, but they ended up extending its service because the pilots and commanders love it so much. That says a lot.

Evening all, playing with rear brakes that ended up being a collapsed brake hose after new calipers, rotors and pads.
Ordered up new dimmer switch (did it's job), new headlight switch and brakes switch (tomorrow). Need to clean grounds but think the brake switch wires are giving an open circuit.

I think my wheels are too far forward in the well..

I still have room to move the cab forward 3 inches without breaking a sweat and the steering will still fit and the engine won't be mashed against the firewall.

This is the first try, so not horrible.

20220825_193544.jpg

20220825_193556.jpg

At first I was worried there is too much clearance between the top of the tire and the fender opening, but it seems these trucks have rather large fender well openings so it's not a big issue

My truck is getting an unintentional body lift but I'm on with that. It's rather the truck go up than look lowered. I do not care for the lowered look.
1970-Dodge-D100-Via-BringaTrailer.jpg

Speaking of next here I am…Good Morning from sunny Florida!!
Spent a lot of yesterday on the beach people watching a great time.

Morning

Some yard work to do. Power company isn't happy with the shrubs around the meter. So have to trim them back for the meter reader.

Screenshot_20220828-074649_Chrome.jpg

-
Back