Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Great description!

I purchased the inventory of a local machine shop / auto parts store that has been in business since the 1930's a lot of the parts even though they are new some of the boxes are filthy so please expect some grime on the boxes-Ill clean them a bit before I ship.
some of the parts may have oxidation-some may not-some may have light rust some may not-you get the picture.Now here is an important part-some folks don't read listings and think they get everything in the picture including the shelving -storage bins-the chicken fillet wrapper that's in the background, the bottle of water that I am drinking some pics may have a picture of my cat and since the cat is in the photo they think the cat is included in the sale-with that being said you only get what is listed in the title and its one piece at a time unless specified differently

Great description!

I purchased the inventory of a local machine shop / auto parts store that has been in business since the 1930's a lot of the parts even though they are new some of the boxes are filthy so please expect some grime on the boxes-Ill clean them a bit before I ship.
some of the parts may have oxidation-some may not-some may have light rust some may not-you get the picture.Now here is an important part-some folks don't read listings and think they get everything in the picture including the shelving -storage bins-the chicken fillet wrapper that's in the background, the bottle of water that I am drinking some pics may have a picture of my cat and since the cat is in the photo they think the cat is included in the sale-with that being said you only get what is listed in the title and its one piece at a time unless specified differently

Yeah... can't fix stupid but you can give them instructions. Crazy that people think that everything is included.... but then again there are a lot of ads that are intentionally deceiving

It's ThirtyFour Thursday!

ebay846093.jpg

Good morning :D

Wow diesel fuel shot way back up. Back up over 6 a gallon. Gas jumped too, back over 4.15, at the Walmart too not the coop

Not sure what diesel is at. Heating oil season is just around the corner, so that could affect it since basically same stuff. 87 is down near $4.

Yeah. We're paying about 20 cents a gallon less in state taxes

Propane tank is at about 35% so about time to order a fill. Hadn't looked to see what LPG is going for

Hmm... steady drop here. Diesel actually went just under $5.

Reg UNL at $3.42
That’s what it was yesterday. Looking to see if there’s some sort of refinery shut down or something that caused it. Usually a big spike like that is caused by hurricanes shutting refineries

Rings a bell. Might have been earlier?
Maybe when they revived the Hiway Hi-Fi phonograph 1960?
ook - highway hi-fi

or maybe whent they gave up on it
Don't hold your breath waiting for that. Does anyone still even offer a CD player? Mine just has bluetooth and USB ports. I think I saw pics of one same model with a CD, but I don't think it was for the US market.

-
Back