Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
card00332_fr.jpg

Mid to late 70s SoCalEdison solar plant in the old homeland. It was only operational for a year or two before the determined it wasn't as profitable as they had hoped.

Definitely have some work to do if they have any hope of making the conversion...
If they were smart, they’d let the market dictate. Anytime they try to force anything, it backfires. Let the market take it where it will

Good morning. As for efficiency, VW years ago had a small diesel engine which ran just off idle as a generator for wheel mounted electric motors. 100+ mpg. That would be a great interim compromise. No draw on grid nor expensive heavy battery. Just like a train. I would get one.

Good morning. As for efficiency, VW years ago had a small diesel engine which ran just off idle as a generator for wheel mounted electric motors. 100+ mpg. That would be a great interim compromise. No draw on grid nor expensive heavy battery. Just like a train. I would get one.

Hydrogen reactors are made in the US but not used here. . small units...stable fuel... Zero emissions

:popcorn:.

The country still envisions the Hindenburg disaster whenever hydrogen is discussed

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath waiting for that. Does anyone still even offer a CD player? Mine just has bluetooth and USB ports. I think I saw pics of one same model with a CD, but I don't think it was for the US market.
102859-8cc002171b669003e07a6c5dc808fc62-gif.gif

Chrysler revived the record player in 1960.
I think somewhere in that era they also offered the foot operated radio tuner automatic seek. My bet is this was only for Imperials and top of the line Chryslers with pushbutton automatics, or a dealer option.
coffeetime-gif.gif

I just ran my environmentally hazardous blade spinner over part of the weed field formerly known as 'the lawn' ...

So dakota done. Ugly ford needs power window switch. Failed diagnosis on my part. Re-assemble and return without repairing. Good thing is i dont need to pull panel to change switch.

That’s what it was yesterday. Looking to see if there’s some sort of refinery shut down or something that caused it. Usually a big spike like that is caused by hurricanes shutting refineries

I now remember hearing something about a refinery in IN going down a few days ago...

They didn't think it would affect the gas prices in IL, but would in IN....

Transmission pan has a leak on my Dart. Hmm. Easy fix. I'm using a gasket designed for a modern Dakota transmission, not supposed to need sealer, which I did not.....Now I will.....

Transmission pan has a leak on my Dart. Hmm. Easy fix. I'm using a gasket designed for a modern Dakota transmission, not supposed to need sealer, which I did not.....Now I will.....
It never ends does it lol

-
Back