Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you go to the doc and get some meds???

It helped me greatly...
My fever went down finally. 100° is way better than 103.3° It must be the dozen extra strength Tylenol I had in the last 18 hours.

I was at 101.7° when I went into the hospital last wednesday... By thur I was back down to normal....
That's close to my "chill zone" which is about 102°. I was shakin' like a dog shittin' peach seeds last night.

“Here, take this.you can have it”
54C14E9C-C4A9-4E7D-A9A6-EC4761AAAA38.jpeg

Marked as streetmaster 318

I used similar on a 351W I built for my '66 Ranchero. It was the beginning of the Oil Embargo of the late 70s and work was 150 miles away. I got 24 mpg on the freeway. Couldn't complain too much, but it sure wasn't the tire smokin' 289 I had just replaced :lol:

Evening fellers, hope you get to feeling better there Mike. Worked on the DeSoto a little was having issues with the engine wanting to stall after a good drive. Was checking things out and found the vent line was pinched shut. Now I need to get it out to see if it’s any better.

Buddy Karl called this afternoon. Just checking up on me. Making sure I am well cared for. Thanks. @krazykuda

This was an easy unload.lawn tractor and 3pt mower off dump trailer and onto car trailer. Used lawn tractor to pull mower. Worked slick.
0FCD9A4E-9A81-4C6F-8D1A-3633871A2643.jpeg

I used to work in Trenton, MI.... :D :thumbsup:

Karl, my wife is in Michigan right now, her sister and husband are selling Future Tool (retiring). Didn't you say you used to do business with them in a job you had, can I ask where you worked or what town? Just curious, thx. Welcome back to the fray, still reading your backreading lol!

Karl, my wife is in Michigan right now, her sister and husband are selling Future Tool (retiring). Didn't you say you used to do business with them in a job you had, can I ask where you worked or what town? Just curious, thx. Welcome back to the fray, still reading your backreading lol!

Yes, I did business with Future Tool... I worked at Trenton Engine.... The tool engineer for my assembly line and I worked with those guys alot...

Seen one of the big phoz chek bombers headin' into the airport a while back. Heard it leave about an hour later. I think it's heading over to the far that had I 5 closed for a while earlier today between LA and The Grapevine. Checked with CalTrans little while ago I 5 is open there but pinched down a couple lanes in each direction. 5000 acres since late yesterday.

-
Back