Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. Not good just morning. This is what my head feels like. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Morning!
Clear again, breezy though.
Wheel bearing day. And maybe some grass cutting.

Subject
Retire Pay at Age 60 Request {BRENNER, RAYMOND - RET0152251} Member Requested Action Apply, Retirement Date: 8/30/2022.
Response

Auto-Response By (Administrator) (09/01/2022 04:57 PM)
MSG WAYMOND BWENNA,

Congratulations. Your retirement application has been approved. Please allow up to five (5) business days for your Retirement Order to be available. Once available, you will receive an additional message with details on how to retrieve it.

Thank you,

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Subject
Retire Pay at Age 60 Request {BRENNER, RAYMOND - RET0152251} Member Requested Action Apply, Retirement Date: 8/30/2022.
Response

MSG WAYMOND BWENNA,

Congratulations. Your retirement application has been approved. Please allow up to five (5) business days for your Retirement Order to be available. Once available, you will receive an additional message with details on how to retrieve it.

Thank you,

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey. Whatta ya know...

Happy day

100 point I did for a guy.
DSC01333.JPG
DSC01334.JPG
DSC01335.JPG

Sublimeone says hello to everyone. He's just been super busy working on the new house and selling the old one.

Tested three new Motorad caps yesterday. Two 16 psi and one was more like 15 psi. Good 'nuff
upload_2022-9-2_8-4-10.png

And for curiousity tested the coolant with these.
upload_2022-9-2_8-5-15.png

Subject
Response

MSG WAYMOND BWENNA,

Thank you,

Welcome to the club. With that order you can make the ID’s and Tri-care start working…but you probably know that.

Good Morning All! It's tires and wheels day for me, take wifes car in for new shoes and then pull tractor tires off to add wheel spacers. Got this cause my 3 ton has a slow leak down, needs a rebuild.

Image (91).jpeg

Good Morning All! It's tires and wheels day for me, take wifes car in for new shoes and then pull tractor tires off to add wheel spacers. Got this cause my 3 ton has a slow leak down, needs a rebuild.

View attachment 1715979530
I rebuilt my Lincoln. Basically followedthe guidance from over at Garage Journal.
Lemme know if you need the links or some places to buy the rebuild kits.

Good Morning everyone. Still working on my cold too. Night coughs and constant sinus drainage are the biggest issues right now. Haven't slept more than 5 hours total in the last couple of days. I need something to get through the night. Coughing fit a bit ago, now ribs on lower back are killing me....boy something wrong there will just make my day. Grrrrr. Coffee for now. Be well out there. Get better @toolmanmike

Well hello and goodbye.
It's been a fun ride.
Those that have my personal info can reach me if needed.
Best to everyone and thanks for the good times.

-
Back