Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Subject
Retire Pay at Age 60 Request {BRENNER, RAYMOND - RET0152251} Member Requested Action Apply, Retirement Date: 8/30/2022.
Response

Auto-Response By (Administrator) (09/01/2022 04:57 PM)
MSG WAYMOND BWENNA,

Congratulations. Your retirement application has been approved. Please allow up to five (5) business days for your Retirement Order to be available. Once available, you will receive an additional message with details on how to retrieve it.

Thank you,

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Waymond Bewnna is that you. LOL

Well hello and goodbye.
It's been a fun ride.
Those that have my personal info can reach me if needed.
Best to everyone and thanks for the good times.

Thank you Ray. Take care with whatever changes you are making. Would have been nice to meet you at MITP this summer but just missed you. Take care.

I woke up at 3:30 or so and back to sleep around 5. Man I sweat a lot. Took my temp when I woke up, normal. I hope it's a good sign.

Morning, people in Mopar land. More work around the house and in the garage. Noticed on my walk with the dogs that I have a broken wire on my fence so need to go fix that.

Good Morning everyone. Still working on my cold too. Night coughs and constant sinus drainage are the biggest issues right now. Haven't slept more than 5 hours total in the last couple of days. I need something to get through the night. Coughing fit a bit ago, now ribs on lower back are killing me....boy something wrong there will just make my day. Grrrrr. Coffee for now. Be well out there. Get better @toolmanmike

How's the knee been at work? (like you need another aggravation)

Gonna dig into the Cadillac Intake again today. Found out the wiring harness under there is decrepit. Had to wait for the new harness to get here yesterday....
Good to do while you have it apart.

Well hello and goodbye.
It's been a fun ride.
Those that have my personal info can reach me if needed.
Best to everyone and thanks for the good times.
Sad to see you go! Its been fun to say the least,Ray.
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Last full day in the Florida sunshine. Went down to the beach early this morning and saw a dolphin pair working the shoreline, sand crabs working the beach, and the turtle lady releasing two newborn sea turtles she found yesterday a little disorientated as to which way to go. We’ve had a great time but ready to head home.

Last edited:
New project car

2CECD4CA-CBDD-4DE2-8B7E-E45F3F04B619.jpeg

Well, look at the differences in these two harnesses. The heat and so forth under the intake manifold has taken its toll on the old one. And in one of the pics you can see one of the wires bubbled. Just went out for six beers and brought them back. Will have it back together in about a half an hour.
PXL_20220902_174215780.MP.jpg
PXL_20220902_174223195.jpg
PXL_20220902_174229955.MP.jpg

-
Back