Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Baked. Probably super brittle.

What's the mileage Mitch?
Only 103K, Had 95K on it when I got it 3 years ago..As you can see, I don't drive it much. Especially since I'm not here a lot....I found, it is a common failure on these cars....

Look what just hit the shelves

20220902_135839.jpg

20220902_141213.jpg

Only 103K, Had 95K on it when I got it 3 years ago..As you can see, I don't drive it much. Especially since I'm not here a lot....I found, it is a common failure on these cars....

I find it interesting on the "Common failure" items and number of years that they run in the manufacture. They know it's there but it's too difficult to redesign.

Good Morning All! It's tires and wheels day for me, take wifes car in for new shoes and then pull tractor tires off to add wheel spacers. Got this cause my 3 ton has a slow leak down, needs a rebuild.

View attachment 1715979530
I just recently got a similar one. I would have bought the Sublime green one but this one came as a gift from my dad so I smiled and said the orange is just fine. Still a mopar color :D:D

20220902_132232.jpg

YOUR shelf... my guess is that they collected no dust at the store. :thumbsup:
Nope. It's a Barrel pick we did. The cases just arrived from the distillery and the state warehouse. It was the first pick for the store and my group (Waterloo Spirit Chasers) and another local group did the picking. Also, $10 from each bottle will go to a fundraiser for our county's Sheriff Department.

Knob Creek Barrel Pick Conoco2.jpg

Well even the smartest messes up some times. I had a problem with my chlorine generator in my my pool. Main board Def. 374 for new. Got it and promptly burned it up. Seems the guy who wired the pool when built used wiring that looks like 120 volt but was 220. Red and white.. not red and other color... think I can fix old noard with parts from fried new one.... and yes I did say I'm smart. Sometimes.....

Tried out the chinese tractor/mower. What a hunk o junk. Cuts terrible and noisy a f.
Thought the power steering would be nice,not really. Ya, think i wont put an offer in on this thing. Was tempted to buy it. No.

Every once in awhile you just have to splurge. A fried plate. Shrimp oysters fish and fries. Be ready for a nap after this.
PXL_20220902_235055492.jpg

-
Back