Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well... now there's an empty spot soooooo What goes in it???

:rolleyes:
hmmm well I am starting the weekend in the doghouse already. So May as well hunt for another

The son is close to drive the Polara!:poke::lol:
My oldest Daughter has that claimed lol. But yeah

Are you scrapping your Mopar projects? :poke::lol:
look again… it’s not a Mopar…

no this is a GM Olds. Been sitting on my property for about 5 years. My close friend got it in a deal along with a 48 dodge business coupe. The guy he got it from has a plan originally to drop the dodge onto this GM chassis and put an LS1 in it. Neither happened.

my buddy gave me the 48 Dodge earlier this year after deciding he couldn’t afford both the dodge and his 66 Mustang project that his dad gave him for his 16 year old. But I don’t want the Gm ****. Plus the wife’s been whining about this junk GM for years.

Time i thought about cleaning up the lineup. A few can go to the shredder. And a few can go to their owners. My son, my brother and a couple friends have their stuff stored here.

Life goes on, showers woke me up at 3:45 am.
Have not done any back reading this morning.

Morning!
Brekkie then off to a show and shine at the old parts store. Nice day.

Morning Folks.

Trying to decide if I should get the yard mowed a bit sooner than I normally do as it seems we'll have rain for most of the week beginning tomorrow.

Otherwise hoping to get a few undisturbed hours in the garage today

Morning been down to the beach and watched the turtle lady dig a turtle nest that hatched a couple days ago. They do it looking for the slow ones who might not of made it out. Empty nest 77 shells. She did release one this morning she found yesterday.
Packing this morning out to a favorite place for BK. A local took a old service station with bays and converted it into a breakfast place. Great food we save it for our last day and skip lunch. Two hour drive to the airport and then home this evening.

E86436F8-387C-4CBB-BEA7-BDDE0675743A.jpeg

FA61B5B0-B1C8-4D34-ACCC-84F8417001A3.jpeg

Morning Folks.

Trying to decide if I should get the yard mowed a bit sooner than I normally do as it seems we'll have rain for most of the week beginning tomorrow.

Otherwise hoping to get a few undisturbed hours in the garage today
So far my weekend plans got shot. I rented a deforester for the front of my skid steer, showed up yesterday to find out they wanted an additional 3500 bucks and tried to make me rent their skid steer with all this special crap added to it. Said it was a requirement for the deforested. So instead, I ended up with a brush cutter , which is what pissed the wife off. She wanted the deforester…

but yeah, this is what I’m doing

CC433A80-AE00-47CE-9154-74A86712DECC.jpeg

C9DB4A48-D0EF-4EDC-A8E5-A80844E41FF8.jpeg

So far my weekend plans got shot. I rented a deforester for the front of my skid steer, showed up yesterday to find out they wanted an additional 3500 bucks and tried to make me rent their skid steer with all this special crap added to it. Said it was a requirement for the deforested. So instead, I ended up with a brush cutter , which is what pissed the wife off. She wanted the deforester…

View attachment 1715980006

View attachment 1715980007

Fun fun... not so much

That looks more like a heavy duty bushhog.

Hopefully you don't find a hornets nest like I did when I rented a "Billy Goat". Good Morning All!

If your tractor doesn't have an enclosed cab, I suggest this get up lol! My buddy went back down the hill to help me retrieve the rented Billy Goat, he wasn't dressed as cool as me and he got stung ha ha

20190908_193540.jpg

Took too long at Kia to get tires on, would be nice if they mentioned their tire machine was down so off it went to Les Schwab. At least the belly pan was received and they put that on so the car is good. Neighbor and his son came over to help with the tractors wheel spacers, easy peasy.

Image (92).jpeg

Image (93).jpeg

Image (94).jpeg

That looks more like a heavy duty bushhog.
basically yeah

Hopefully you don't find a hornets nest like I did when I rented a "Billy Goat". Good Morning All!
I’m in a sealed climate controlled and ballistic glass cab with air filtration.
If your tractor doesn't have an enclosed cab, I suggest this get up lol! My buddy went back down the hill to help me retrieve the rented Billy Goat, he wasn't dressed as cool as me and he got stung ha ha

View attachment 1715980015

-
Back