Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That’s what it was yesterday. Looking to see if there’s some sort of refinery shut down or something that caused it. Usually a big spike like that is caused by hurricanes shutting refineries
They are being proactive, news mentioned possible future hurricanes in the Gulf yesterday... :BangHead::BangHead:

Wow diesel fuel shot way back up. Back up over 6 a gallon. Gas jumped too, back over 4.15, at the Walmart too not the coop
Screenshot_20220901-083430_Facebook.jpg

They are being proactive, news mentioned possible future hurricanes in the Gulf yesterday... :BangHead::BangHead:
Yep but this case, that’s not the cause. Appears there was some big explosion last week at the largest refinery in the US, shutting it down. They make up 25 percent of gas and diesel production for the US. With 75 percent going to Midwest and Great Lake states

Yep but this case, that’s not the cause. Appears there was some big explosion last week at the largest refinery in the US, shutting it down. They make up 25 percent of gas and diesel production for the US. With 75 percent going to Midwest and Great Lake states

Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Refineries use the FIRE excuse frequently in Ca to raise the prices. :lol: Then a 2 day repair turns into a 3 month reconfiguration to maintain those prices :lol:
Same with storms. Price goes up before the wind speed. But doesn't drop again till everyone forgets why it went up. And by then there is another reason to keep most of it if not raise higher.:BangHead:

You have to unplug your car to make coffee so the grid doesn't go down. :rofl:
Speaking of, I about died laughing last night. California bans the sale of new gasoline cars 24 hours later, they tell people to turn off their appliances and not to charge their electric cars because they don’t have enough electricity in the grid :rofl:

You have to unplug your car to make coffee so the grid doesn't go down. :rofl:

The entity that owns our local half vacant mall in town took a portion of it's multi level parking structure and turned it into a charging station. I don't know how many chargers they put in, but the only others available to the public here are in the middle of the Target parking lot.

They put two chargers in the supermarket parking lot here. Bet they will corrode before they are used!

Speaking of, I about died laughing last night. California bans the sale of new gasoline cars 24 hours later, they tell people to turn off their appliances and not to charge their electric cars because they don’t have enough electricity in the grid :rofl:
Definitely have some work to do if they have any hope of making the conversion...

Does that mean all those thousands of acres they have covered in formerly unmolested habitat with solar farms are not doing the job? :eek: I'm shocked! :lol:

The entity that owns our local half vacant mall in town took a portion of it's multi level parking structure and turned it into a charging station. I don't know how many chargers they put in, but the only others available to the public here are in the middle of the Target parking lot.

Do they have Prop 65 warnings on them?:poke::D

I bet they did not do a environmental study on it either. The green pinkey stinkey's lives matter also.

That's great, but to be useful, public chargers need to be relatively quick. That means higher amp draw. Everyone goes and parks on charge for lunch break and the power in the 'Bistro' goes dark. LOL

-
Back