Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So my 15 month old has learned to dance… she’s dancing away to Jan and Dean, the beach boys and Buddy Holly

Had Stan bump up the performance a bit so I'm looking forward to having it and the upgraded torque converter installed!!

View attachment 1715981986
Looks good but I've not had much luck with the deep pans. Too low to the ground. :( There should be deeper pickup to go with the deep pan. It loweres the whole filter down - unless its the RV type deep pan with the tubes running through it.
I did add an external cooler hidden in front of the radiator. Is it needed for what I do with the car? Not sure.

Looks good but I've not had much luck with the deep pans. Too low to the ground. :( There should be deeper pickup to go with the deep pan. It loweres the whole filter down - unless its the RV type deep pan with the tubes running through it.
I did add an external cooler hidden in front of the radiator. Is it needed for what I do with the car? Not sure.

I have an external cooler in the engine compartment. Feeds from the transmission through the stand-alone cooler then into the radiator lower tank and return

I got it and think I was a good boy. Can I still have a crayon though? Green please
super348-600x600.jpg

So to submit the fire pic or the exploded coil?? Hmm

Let's keep in contact, I do have a sergury date coming up in a couple weeks , I will get the date and post it up when doctor lets me know.
Yep, looking forward to it, and I hope your day goes well with out any drama, should be a nice couple days ahead of us.
Good luck and keep us posted.

I wonder if in CA people are calling in to work that they cant make it in, the car is not charged?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The clock on the microwave is still good, so the blackouts didn't roll through here. Got one of their cell phone warnings yesterday while in town :mad: thought my phone was going to explode in my pocket. Each signal light after had to take an extra glance to see if the signal was still lit up and powered :realcrazy:. This part of the world the solar farms would have been at maximum efficiency :thumbsup:. The wind farms not so much. NWS chart had nothing but ZEROS in the wind speed column all day :realcrazy:.

That didn’t work… But the box clearly had an up arrow and they shipped it laying down in another box. :BangHead:

DAF6ACEA-C587-40CF-94CC-39D5A8E14889.jpeg

The clock on the microwave is still good, so the blackouts didn't roll through here. Got one of their cell phone warnings yesterday while in town :mad: thought my phone was going to explode in my pocket. Each signal light after had to take an extra glance to see if the signal was still lit up and powered :realcrazy:. This part of the world the solar farms would have been at maximum efficiency :thumbsup:. The wind farms not so much. NWS chart had nothing but ZEROS in the wind speed column all day :realcrazy:.

So if you want to be dependent upon solar why would you complain about the sun being out and extra hot?

:bs_flag:

Hey. If you use a deep pan you just need an extension for filter pickup. Hey guys

Hey. If you use a deep pan you just need an extension for filter pickup. Hey guys
Yes and no. The "full level" is in the same place regardless of the extra fluid in the deep pan. Or: the deep pan doesn't raise the fluid level.

-
Back