Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Chris. See that threaded hole next to the fill tube hole make sure it has a bolt that has sealant or teflon tape on it in there. Some dipsticks do not have a flange for that. It will drive you crzy a friend went through that thought it was the front seal.

OK cool.

Not sure if I should just pull the tube off the old one or go with a new/ replacement tube and stick.

Ordered cables yesterday. It'll be a week or 10 days since they're "build to order"

Any major problems found when he tore it apart or was it just old and worn out??

The old one is still in the car. Plan is to teach myself how to rebuild that one after the new one is in.

Didn't do a complete diagnosis but appears that it could be the rear oil pump... Car will not move until the temperature gets into operating range and then a bit dicey. There were a few metal shavings in the pan when I flushed and changed filter. I'll do an air check when I get it out

This is my momentary lull in the storm. I tried three times yesterday to take back hoe bucket off tractor but the gravel trucks just kept coming. Gonna try and get it off this morning and put brush hog on. Then mow all day. I got one more overhead door to wire in but it is to tall for my step ladder so clearly I will back truck under it and then put ladder in the bed. All good. Hemi is finally settling in a bit, still not eating like she should but the heat difference is pretty dramatic from what she is used to. It has been in high thirties and mid forties up in Fargo. And it is eighty here soon as the sun comes up! Once I get the Harley down here I am blasting over to MeMikes! We are really looking forward to slowing down a bit.

Just re use it. No reason to get a new one. Waste of money.

Cool. That's the plan

Up-side of having the pushbutton is that you KNOW that you have the right 904 looking at the case

20220905_200925~3.jpg

This is my momentary lull in the storm. I tried three times yesterday to take back hoe bucket off tractor but the gravel trucks just kept coming. Gonna try and get it off this morning and put brush hog on. Then mow all day. I got one more overhead door to wire in but it is to tall for my step ladder so clearly I will back truck under it and then put ladder in the bed. All good. Hemi is finally settling in a bit, still not eating like she should but the heat difference is pretty dramatic from what she is used to. It has been in high thirties and mid forties up in Fargo. And it is eighty here soon as the sun comes up! Once I get the Harley down here I am blasting over to MeMikes! We are really looking forward to slowing down a bit.

You're a madman John. Stay safe. Enjoying the pictures. I feel like a slug with your daily labor reports. Good thing you're retired. :rolleyes:

Work work work got to have some play scheduled in... even for a few hours.

Well since I have been focusing on the outside for our grand opening the inside does not exactly look like progress. Once we get the two bays painted I will be able to clear a bunch of this nonsense out.

View attachment 1715981987

View attachment 1715981988
Hey I use to lay in bed every night and think of the progress I made that day.
I knew in a project like I did and you're doing having patience and understanding the end goals was key.
There are speed bumps along the way, but it will eventually all be done.
It's a dream put to paper and then put together with hard work, sweat, and some $$.

I wonder if in CA people are calling in to work that they cant make it in, the car is not charged?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well the sun is just barely up so me n Hemi walked down the drive to open the gate for my Dad. Our driveway is right at 3/4 mile long. A good morning wake up walk, rabbits to chase deer to watch. Here is a pix of the erosion we got in the last monsoon. I don’t remember exactly what the total was but right at 11 inches in less than 48 hours. That is next on my agenda for repair but excavator will not deliver until late this week. And I included a picture of the race trailer, Jodi yah ya ya me into submission, no matter where I put it she griped. I got pissed and parked it in middle of south pasture! The other pix are all my handy work with gravel yesterday, I should have took a before pix as the ragweed was four ft tall! Had to scrape it all off before laying in the gravel.

69CD7B42-26F4-4E9A-957B-1B9F244270DA.jpeg

70801B60-8B36-4004-9027-EDD79418CF5C.jpeg

3EA906B5-7469-4E14-AD20-FA603F33E06B.jpeg

43D6A0DE-7179-4364-A46B-DCCBD8F83917.jpeg

4B700F5D-2931-40D7-B671-6426F843A764.jpeg

21849851-23EC-4995-97F6-FC4BDD9D65D5.jpeg

3AF38D0F-F2EF-4FF6-A6B5-4EF3B5FF3528.jpeg

F7E634BF-E19F-4DCD-AD5F-020BF01D6993.jpeg

Well the sun is just barely up so me n Hemi walked down the drive to open the gate for my Dad. Our driveway is right at 3/4 mile long. A good morning wake up walk, rabbits to chase deer to watch. Here is a pix of the erosion we got in the last monsoon. I don’t remember exactly what the total was but right at 11 inches in less than 48 hours. That is next on my agenda for repair but excavator will not deliver until late this week. And I included a picture of the race trailer, Jodi yah ya ya me into submission, no matter where I put it she griped. I got pissed and parked it in middle of south pasture! The other pix are all my handy work with gravel yesterday, I should have took a before pix as the ragweed was four ft tall! Had to scrape it all off before laying in the gravel.

View attachment 1715982008

View attachment 1715982009

View attachment 1715982010

View attachment 1715982011

View attachment 1715982012

View attachment 1715982013

View attachment 1715982014

View attachment 1715982015

Trailers in the mist....

Let's keep in contact, I do have a sergury date coming up in a couple weeks , I will get the date and post it up when doctor lets me know.
Yep, looking forward to it, and I hope your day goes well with out any drama, should be a nice couple days ahead of us.

Let's keep in contact, I do have a sergury date coming up in a couple weeks , I will get the date and post it up when doctor lets me know.
Yep, looking forward to it, and I hope your day goes well with out any drama, should be a nice couple days ahead of us.
Well prayers for you in advance of your surgery

Morning!
Everybody is busy. We are working to get stuff done before winter moves in. Would like to get some grass cut, but while its nice i want to get shed finished.

Zero rain here in a long long time, think it's going to let loose when it finally does. No real wind yet either, I'm OK with that!

-
Back