Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What day will you be there, swap meet starts Thursday, Friday and Saturday will be a little better, Wife and I will be there Friday for the swap meet in the mountain , same place as the museum.
we will be there on the 28th next Wednesday.

Baghta blockers, they actually work.
I did my stress test and couldn't get my hart rate any higher then 117 BPM. So I stepped off the tred mill and my doctor was apologizing to me, she said she should have known this. I was breathing hard and was happy to get a drink of water, it war me plum out but all is good from what I understand, next is a different test where they get my hart rate up with a drug and she said it will take 3 hour of my time .
Good morning! Mitch and Ah, is it Tike ? My goodness, I am terrible at names

Yep Memike...you got the name right. Just lurking and passing through
Outstanding, today i will be able to get more done on my 66 floor covering, then get the shifter installed.
Fill the truck up with gas and leave out tomorrow morning for a 3 hour drive to Pettit Jean Mt for the fall swap meet, where I do a bunch of treasure hunting there and on the way back home :thumbsup:

Live life like you mean it, nothing is getting in my way :thumbsup:

Hey Hey Hey its Thong Thursday!
19027766.jpg

Morning!
One degree above freezing. You know what is happening soon..
Have to go check out a key/starting issue in an s-10. Its used at the local airport for running a crane to lift float planes out of the water. Im glad today is warming up nice.

Just went and watched Eric over at south main auto channel, gave me a tool list to pack up. Been a while since i have taken one apart. Hes one smart feller.

Last edited:
God Morning everyone. I hope all is well. Nice crisp AM today. Long day, my TKD group made it to Korea early this AM, so their travels are going well. Also means I need to go cover class tonight. This will help remind me the long days and constant rushes. I am ready to be done.....I think.

Mornin FABO peeps. Gotta head over to the new dentist shortly. See what they want to do with my busted tooth. At least this one doesn't hurt. Probably another crown. Have a few of them already. One by one breaking my molars that got way too much filling as a kid. (havent had a new cavity in many years) Hopefully they don't beat me up too bad. Supposed to work regular shift today. Took off tomorrow to try to have a yard sale. Don't have as much ready as I wanted, but anything that goes bye-bye is good.

Mornin FABO peeps. Gotta head over to the new dentist shortly. See what they want to do with my busted tooth. At least this one doesn't hurt. Probably another crown. Have a few of them already. One by one breaking my molars that got way too much filling as a kid. (havent had a new cavity in many years) Hopefully they don't beat me up too bad. Supposed to work regular shift today. Took off tomorrow to try to have a yard sale. Don't have as much ready as I wanted, but anything that goes bye-bye is good.
Yep same here. Lots of fillings and now a few crowns.

-
Back