Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its now
tequila-tuesday-mens-t-shirt.jpg

Morning, Cold(42deg) a little rain, just poopie out. Need to dig into the DeSoto, dang thing fell apart on me.

Do they even drink tequila down there?
Hey, I just seen there's a new movie out. " The Greatest Beer Run Ever " Longshoreman from New York travels to Viet Nam during the War and delivers Beer to his buddies that he can find. How Bizarre !!! Can't wait to see it . KKKKKKKKKK

barn-find1-1024x660.jpg

ARGO

Argo seems huge, but it’s an illusion. In fact, despite measuring 4.53 m in length 1.9 m in width and 1.49m in height, it weighs only 1.5 tons!

The car consists of two sealed sections made of duralumin, a high-strength alloy of aluminum. The joints are designed in the shape of "gills", giving Argo its steampunk look.

Back from the dentist. Since I'm not in pain, I get to deal with a broken tooth for a month. :wtf: Have an appt to get it capped as I figured.

Back from the dentist. Since I'm not in pain, I get to deal with a broken tooth for a month. :wtf: Have an appt to get it capped as I figured.

My 2 front teeth I chipped when the were new :lol: Only time they ever hurt was the moment of impact on the handle of that
th?id=OIP.jpg
that was in the back of the '57 Ranch Wagon with me. Did bleed like crazy for a little while :lol:. Probably the reason I grew that mustache at 16 an only shaved it off twice since :rofl:

I've got an envelope of tooth parts and old crown bits that have broken in the last couple of months... Probably should find a dentist.

-
Back