Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:eek:
I like to take care of that stuff ASAP. Unlike the other stupid stuff I do, teeth don't heal.

That's the smart thing to do. Military dentistry was not the best .... combine giant fillings with high stress. I'd shatter teeth during the course of a normal day. Fun Fun

949_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=lmy3ZF07e4kAX-9bY6K&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-1.jpg

Ok quick update before I go off to work; bought a 440cfm carter afb for the duster, ported the intake still on the car, not sure If I have said this but I started working at ingles classics, a pre 1985 restoration shop up here. bought a 1969 318 and trans for $300 too. crazy past two weeks.

Ok quick update before I go off to work; bought a 440cfm carter afb for the duster, ported the intake still on the car, not sure If I have said this but I started working at ingles classics, a pre 1985 restoration shop up here. bought a 1969 318 and trans for $300 too. crazy past two weeks.

And like the wind....He gone

Be safe out there wild man

Pretty sure I paid $2.75 a gallon last year. I don't use much, just as a helper to the heat pump when it's really cold here...

Just booked my room for Mopars in the Park for next year. Heading up Thursday afternoon again like this year. Can't wait!

I have a question. Where the heck do people get off saying 760 HP. Or 450Hp. When they never ran it on. A dyno see claims of HP everywhere.....

I have a question. Where the heck do people get off saying 760 HP. Or 450Hp. When they never ran it on. A dyno see claims of HP everywhere.....
Well i put the numbers in the calculator, it should be right…

Today went and diagnosed a bad starter. During diagnosis the float plane cart quit,it trailers small aircraft into the water and lowers them. So i had to get it fixed asap,as its used frequently. Hydraulic pump raises and lowers a deck that fits under the aircraft. All it was was a broken wire,but another trip home to get the tools and terminals to fix.
Got the guys going,as it was their last float fishing trip of the summer. They were very happy.

-
Back