Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Forrest fires!

forrestgump4k5518.jpg

"Run Forrest!"

I have a question. Where the heck do people get off saying 760 HP. Or 450Hp. When they never ran it on. A dyno see claims of HP everywhere.....

And ever since the first "Fast and Furious" movie came out, they all claim to have 10 second cars.... :rolleyes: :steering:

Even if all they did was put a wing on a stock Honda... :realcrazy: :wtf:

Today went and diagnosed a bad starter. During diagnosis the float plane cart quit,it trailers small aircraft into the water and lowers them. So i had to get it fixed asap,as its used frequently. Hydraulic pump raises and lowers a deck that fits under the aircraft. All it was was a broken wire,but another trip home to get the tools and terminals to fix.
Got the guys going,as it was their last float fishing trip of the summer. They were very happy.

Whatever floats their boat... :D

Forrest fires!

Forest fires or florist friars????

The friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop to raise funds.

Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thought this was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not.

He went back and begged the friars to close. They ignored him.

So the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to "persuade" them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop.

Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that: Hugh, and only Hugh, can prevent florist friars.

Good morning All. I hope all is well out there. Early start to work today so as to get out early. Not sure if the rain chance vs rain vs car show ratio will work out this weekend, but lots to do regardless so it will be ok.

Morning. In need of prayers today. It’s going to be a rough time for a while. Can’t say what’s going on but I could definitely use some extra prayers.

Oh lord please let Sparkey be less cryptic or just say nothing........
Book of heaten quote!

Hope things work out for you!

Morning!
Rain. Not yet, its in the forecast. It is friday though. Avalanche getting new tires, mud/snow. I dislike the p-rated all seasons and dont care to swap winter tires. The summer tires are worn out, and maybe one winter on the snow tires. Sailun terramax at $210 apiece vs the goodyear at almost $300.

Oh lord please let Sparkey be less cryptic or just say nothing........
Book of heaten quote!

Hope things work out for you!
Not being cryptic or baiting or anything. It’s an even worse matter than what we just got cleared up. For legal reasons, and on the advice of an attorney, I’ve been told not to say any details publicly

It's Friday but I have to go to work. Not complaining though. I have to work to help pay for this economy

-
Back