Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of instead,
Stead is a small community about 20 miles away. Best friends daughter lives there. So sometimes we go for a BBQ instead…

Instead of me doing it wrong, I will do it right :lol: today is the last day of Spring I believe :thankyou:

It's Willys Wednesday!

ebay120901.jpg

Good morning :D

Thank you, yes! That was great news to hear and you all got the news first, I was on here when the phone call came in.
You around the new home this weekend ? How far is Pettit Jean Mt from your place ??
Right at three hours. I have no chance of leaving the farm! I have lots to do in preparation of our grand opening shindig Oct 1.

Right at three hours. I have no chance of leaving the farm! I have lots to do in preparation of our grand opening shindig Oct 1.
If I wasn't so busy I would camp out at your house and wear a staff member t-shirt and help with parking, greeting and preparation of lunch, sounds like my kind of gig.
Good luck with everything Boss man, hope its a grand time that you and your wife will be proud of, get plenty of pictures.

And congratulations getting this far in fine fashion

Mine for this WWW in case neither of you back read

View attachment 1715988677

My Dad was a Ford guy. Raced Model A Roadster at El Mirage Dry Lake with the LA Roadster club. He thought those 39 & 40 Willys were the ugliest thing to ever hit the streets :lol:. I really liked 'em :lol:. I found one for sale in the Sunday LA Times once and expressed my desire (I had work money to buy it) and he started on his ugly rant :lol:. "But Dad, they look almost exactly the same as a 40 Ford!" :rofl: He went silent :lol:

-
Back