Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So when you replace the wrong left motor mount, it will become the right motor mount on the Barracuda... :D

You will then have two right motor mounts.... :rolleyes:
No someone left it wrong so when I'm done what was left will be right depending on how you see it. :rolleyes:

Morning Hop...

Cooling down this week. Guess I should get the propane tank filled before it gets cold cold and prices go higher

The price to fill it should be the same no matter what temperature the tank is...
rolleyes.gif

No someone left it wrong so when I'm done what was left will be right depending on how you see it. :rolleyes:

And the one ln the right will be left alone... :D

Making the right one the left mount and the left one the right mount... :rolleyes:

They will be backwards then... :BangHead:

Today here in northeast Arkansas the temps jump to 99 for the high, 76 here now with zero chance of rain, going to be nice all week and weekend again.
Leaving out Friday morning for Pettit Jean Mt, living life like I mean it :thumbsup:

I was poking around Google Maps, looks pretty. Rock House Cave, nearby looks pretty cool too! Have Fun!

Time to get my feet going, right left ! Right left, when the right gets back i will be moving on the treadmill..

Later men

20220921_063743.jpg

-
Back