Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Scraped off and cleared a parking lot this afternoon for our big shin dig on the first. I stopped when I hit shelf rock. Probably made room for twenty or so trucks. I think I will just tell folks if it is mowed you can park there. Jodi is stressing out about all the cosmetic stuff. I have told her over and over the boys coming to this don’t care about nothing but free hot dogs and making bang noises. We will have a good time!

Evening!
Got a few things done in shop, would never know by looking at it though. Oil change on a yota tomorrow,and my truck needs as well. 4 new tires on avalanche on friday. $210 apiece. Plus balance and install. Needs 1 wheel speed sensor, it identifies as left rear, but who knows. Tires werent marked when i hung em on truck in the spring.

Visit with mom tonight was much better, guess she is getting a chill pill to go with the anti-biotics.

Visit with mom tonight was much better, guess she is getting a chill pill to go with the anti-biotics.
Man Frank I just hate to hear about all you are going thru with your mom. I am on the edge of same deal with my Dad. It is tearing my heart out. I am going over to his place tomorrow to install a dryer for him. This is a man who has built more custom homes than I can count and now can’t swap a dryer. He is frustrated and I am heart broke. I fully recognize and understand it is the wheel of life but man it is tuff. Good luck with your Mom.

59737_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=RzjdFMuUyjkAX_kWoTQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fsan1-2.jpg

Howdy all, We are underway moving to the next work site farther away from the Crew Change port. So boat will leave in about 4 hours to head our way and we will still be running away from them.:wtf::realcrazy:
oh well, I get to head towards home in the morning.

my 275 60R15 MT ET streets got to the house today, along with a few other parts. Just have an external transmission oil cooler MIA. says it was delivered but my wife says she hasnt seen it.

@memike is it worth kicking up from Petit Jean to Greers Ferry or better to go down to Conway to head to Walnut Ridge? Scenery wise? I only show a 30 min. difference.
We are stopping at the car museum just outside Petit Jean State Park.
https://www.museumofautos.com/

Last edited:
@memike is it worth kicking up from Petit Jean to Greers Ferry or better to go down to Conway to head to Walnut Ridge? Scenery wise? I only show a 30 min. difference.
We are stopping at the car museum just outside Petit Jean State Park.
https://www.museumofautos.com/
there is no comparison, go threw petit Jean and head north to Greers Farry.

What day will you be there, swap meet starts Thursday, Friday and Saturday will be a little better, Wife and I will be there Friday for the swap meet in the mountain , same place as the museum.

Morning MOPAR movers and shakers. As usual seems like everyone has something going on.
Today cooler weather finally moves in and remains hopefully Fall has arrived!!
Today going to finish up some easy electrical work on the 55 then change a wrong left motor mount on the Barracuda.
This afternoon yard work. Seeded two weeks ago so today the yard gets mowed and cleaned up.
Suppose to rain all night and tomorrow so need to get it done.

Love that place and the track, thanks for sharing
Well just a quick drive by while I came in for a quick samich. Then back on tractor till I can’t see! Super great news for my cousin up on the hill @memike . Looks like Chris is in a happy place. And all this talk about swapping rear ends makes me think I will just keep Jodi. Her perches are just right! Not to wide, not to narrow, and can handle some serious HP! Hah!
Is it to early or am I just confused, can you explain, good morning, I am leaving out Friday morning to Pettit Jean Mt, 3 hour drive , be there by 8 am.

-
Back